5. Diagonally?

(Y/N) had finally had a peaceful sleep, no dream just darkness and to (Y/N) it was perfect .Opening his eyes, his (E/C) had seemingly become less dull and shined changing his whole perspective.

The walls seemed more white and (Y/N) could no longer notice the cracks.Practically throwing his sheets to the floor (Y/N) jumped out of bed rushing to put on his new (F/C) hoodie, a white shirt and some simple grey jeans.When the wardrobe door opened by itself this time (Y/N) didn't get frustrated, he didn't know the answer then but he did know it now, he smiled his newly recovered dopey smile and began fist pumping the air.

Eve's POV

She had finished up her normal morning routine of getting up, having a shower, waking up the twins and she was just about to wake up (Y/N) and Claire.

Everyday she would wake up her son was a challenge.He wasn't lazy but apparently waking up was a struggle.To say he wasn't a morning person would be a massive understatement.

About to lecture him on his swearing she opened the door, but instead of (Y/N) being in his bed he was closing his wardrobe fully dressed.A massive smile was plastered across his face, upon seeing her he yelled.

"Hey mum!"

(Y/N) charged at her and pulled her into a giant hug.His grip was like a vice and he was almost lifting on her feet but out of pure shock she didn't hug back.Every hug she ever shared with her son for the past couple years was always brief, he always complained and pulled away after a couple of seconds but not now.

When he pulled away his smile was so contagious she couldn't help but smile back.

"I'm off to get some breakfast"

As (Y/N) began to half-walk half-run away, Eve turned back.She couldn't believe how much the news they were given last night had changed his whole personality.He was much more energetic, initiating hugs and smiling like a madman.Of course he had been like this before but not for a while, he had changed, and every time he had smiled since that change was nothing more than half smiles and forced smiles that mad everyone uncomfortable.

Walking out on to the landing Eve heard Adam.

"Jeez.He hasn't acted like that since he was, what a 9 year old?"

"I know.Do you think that's our fault?"

Adam look completely shocked.Why would his wife even ask such a thing?

"No.Do you think it is?"

"No."

It was clear to see Adam looked relieved to hear that.

"I know it may seem like that it was our fault but I'm glad he's acting like this now."

"Why?"

"Babe there's no denying (Y/N)'s always been different since he started school.Hell he knew more in primary than I did in college."

Adam took a deep breath trying to figure out how should word this.

"I think it's going to be good he's going to be with people like him.Maybe now he could finally make some friends."

"What do you mean by 'people like him' exactly?"

Oh shit

Before he could apologise and start to explain what he meant exactly Eve began to chuckle, then giggle and almost broke out onto full on laughter.