20. Winning the Cup and Returning Home

(Y/N) had managed to get out of his bed and even if he was slow, he still managed to make his way over to Harry. Sitting down on a seat next to Harry's bed, he looked over at his unconscious friend.

"You know what Harry? I've got a gut feeling that every year is going to be an adventure with you."

Clank

Turning his head to see who entered the wing, (Y/N) saw Hermione.

She walked over to his bed and a look of fear grew on her face, she looked around the wing until their eyes met. The two of them just stared at each for a few seconds before (Y/N) got out of his seat and began to walk over to Hermione.

She on the other hand broke off into a sprint and tackled (Y/N) into a hug. The two exchanged no words and stood there in the hug for another few seconds until a whistle came from the entrance of the Hospital Wing.

"You're not cuddling but still a lovey dovey moment."

(Y/N) looked up and saw the small crowd of people at the door. Ron, Neville, Oliver, Alicia, Angelina, the Patil twins, the girls from the other houses who (Y/N) had still not gotten the names of and the other twins Fred and George were all crowding by the entrance.

"Had a bet going with George that you two would do something like this on the day you woke up. Cheers (Y/N), you just got me three sickles."

Chuckles broke out in the crowd and (Y/N) himself couldn't help but smile. "Better split it with me then."

More chuckles broke out but Hermione just tightened her grip, "Of course you wake up and the first thing you do is be a prat."

She let go and the two exchanged smiles, "Adds to my charm."

"Oi (Y/N)! You going to eat these sweets!"

Both George and Fred were already looking at the small table of sweets with joy before (Y/N) even answered. "Yeah that's fine. Chuck me one of those frog things though."

(Y/N) and Hermione began walking over to the crowd as they all began to pass the sweets among themselves. As requested, (Y/N) was thrown a Chocolate Frog and he eyed the box curiously. "Here 'Mione."

He held the box out to her and she looked at him confused, "Dumbledore said I should do it." Even though she just gave him an even more confused looked she took the box and opened it.

Suddenly, just as the name says, a chocolate frog leaped from the box and onto the bed to the right of the two. Then, within the next two seconds, the frog jumped up and managed to hop out the open window.

"Of all the things wizarding people could create, they create that thing."

Both (Y/N) and Hermione looked at each other and let out a laugh.

...

The day had been normal and (Y/N) wouldn't have had it any other way. Every teacher smiled at him when they passed him in the corridors, minus Snape but that was going to happen any day of the week.

However the day only ever got interesting when just before the day ended, (Y/N) passed Hagrid. Deciding to say hello, (Y/N) stopped in his tracks and called out to him.

However when Hagrid turned around, (Y/N) was not met with a face of joy like he was expecting. He was met with a face of sadness, the same kind of expression he had when they had to give away Norbert.

"Hagrid what's the matter?"

"Since the stone doesn't need guarding anymore...Fluffy has to be released into the Forbidden Forest today."