17. Meeting Voldy and are Exams Enjoyable?

(Y/N)'s POV

"Don't call me 'Mione!"

Hermione stormed off in a random direction so (Y/N) was forced to follow her. The two if them walked in silence for too long, the only sounds to be heard was the rustle of leaves and snapping of twigs beneath their feet.

After what felt like ten minutes of aimlessly wandering in silence, he decided to force Hermione to talk to him.

"'Mione, hey 'Mione, hey 'Mione, I said hey 'Mi-"

"For God's sake stop calling me that!"

Hermione went red faced and clenched her fists. Finding the tantrum she was almost having really funny, (Y/N) started to burst out into laughter. "What's so funny?" No answer came, "I said, what's so funny!?" Again despite her best efforts (Y/N) had broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

"Why do you treat everything as a joke!? It's not funny!" Hermione came up to (Y/N) and started to punch his shoulder as hard as she could. "Ow Hermione that tickles!" Again (Y/N) broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

"Stop it!" Hermione tried to push (Y/N) to the ground but he just stepped out of the way, unfortunately that meant Hermione tripped on a tree root and started to fall. "Hermione!" Luckily (Y/N) managed to grab her and pull her into his chest, stopping her from potentially hurting herself.

"Get off!" Hermione struggled in his arms and kept trying to wriggle out of his grip. However (Y/N) decided to seize this opportunity and he tightened his hold. "Tell me why you're acting this way and I'll totally let go." This was followed by Hermione continuously trying to wriggle out of his grip and failing miserably. "Let me go!" Her voice was high pitched and squeaky but (Y/N) still didn't let go.

"Fine you want to know? That joke you made about setting Norbert on the Muggles it upset me, now let me go!"

"Wait, why did it upset you?"

"I don't know, it's just that you seemed so serious and I just thought of my parents. I really thought you were serious and it-it, it just wasn't funny!"

I'm such an arse.

Finally (Y/N) let go, "I'm sorry Hermione I didn't realise you would get that upset." She patted down her robes and just looked at (Y/N). "It's just that, I thought you didn't like Muggles." Baffled at why Hermione would say this he had to ask, "Hermione my parents are Muggles, why would I hate them?"

"Alright fine! It was a stupid thing to be mad about, that make it better (Y/N)!" Hermione was still red in the face and she looked like she was going to pop a vein her forehead.

"Sorry. I'm seriously sorry, I can see why you wouldn't find that funny. You don't have to forgive me but just know I'm deeply sorry." Hermione's frown looked like it was turning into a smile but Hermione was trying her hardest to fight it off.

"I forgive you...for the joke, I'm still mad at you."

(Y/N) smiled and went to say something but then.

Crack!

He spun around instantly, reaching for his wand and looking desperately for what made that noise. "Uhm (Y/N) that was me." Hermione said awkwardly.

"Oh uhm." (Y/N) let go of his wand and just started to laugh awkwardly. However it didn't take long for the two of them to be laughing, really laughing.

The two just stood there laughing until another Crack was heard. Hermione leaped into (Y/N) and let out a little eep! "Uhm 'Mione that was me that time." Hermione just let go and went red faced, "Well I guess we're both even for scaring each other."