Episode 1: The Visitor

After Season 3 of Date A Live, Shido and all of the others went on with their lives and lived throughout the normal school day. They were all having a peaceful day at school and Shido was having a normal life with Tohka, Origami, Yoshino and Yoshinon, Kotori, Kaguya, Yuzuru, Natsumi, Miku, and Kurumi. Even Mana would come and visit sometimes when she wasn't working. Shido still had to go on dates with the girls. Shido and Tohka were walking home after getting groceries from the store while everyone else was at home waiting for them to come back. Shido was holding white bags full of supplies while Tohka was eating Kinako Bread and carrying other snacks in a brown bag and Yoshino was holding some bags full of dolls with Yoshinon in her other hand, and Kotori was walking with some new clothes and new bands to wear that Shido bought for her at the store and they were walking home together joyfully on a peaceful evening with the moonlight out and others walking in the streets of Tengu City.

Shido: Well, did everyone enjoy this outing? 

Tohka: Umu! I got the special privilege to eat many new brand-new foods! 

Kotori: Yeah. I like these new clothes. I saw them on sale this morning and I knew that since we were going out,  I figured we might as well get it. 

Yoshinon: Yeah! Yeah! And the dolls that Yoshino picked up from the doll shop are very cute! 

Yoshino: Y-Yes! I..like them a lot.. They are very cute..

Kotori: Hm. It seems like you did good today Onii-chan. Thanks! 

Shido: Aw. It's nothing.

Shido scratches his head out of embarrassment. 

*Broly on the Frontier plays*

Meanwhile the scene cuts to a corridor in the city with a empty soda bottle as someone passes it stepping in a small wet puddle.  An unfamiliar figure is walking slowly but casually around the dark corridors between the buildings in the dark with a beaten a batter brown hood covering their face with a tail sticking out from behind them passing old newspapers and trashcans.  This person's clothes are ripped and torn like they had finished a fight with someone and they have battle scars on their arms and legs.  As they walked closer to the light of the city, they sat down where the light was and looked around but nobody noticed them..

???: ...

They are looking around but their face still covered and as if they are looking for something or someone. They find Shido Tohka Yoshino and Kotori walking down the street about to run into a guy. 

*Music cuts*

As Shido, Kotori, Tohka, and Yoshino were walking down the street, Shido accidentally bumped into a guy while talking to Kotori as they were walking.

Shido: Oh sorry. My ba-

Before Shido could finish, the guy punched him in the face and Shido fell to the ground and the bags fell out of his hand. Kotori Tohka and Yoshino immediately check to see if he was okay.

Guy: Hey! Watch where you're going!

Kotori: You didn't have to punch him you bastard!

Guy: Stay out of it!

The guy pushed Kotori out of the way and Kotori fell to the ground but Tohka got his way.

Tohka: You'd best apologize!

Guy: OUTTA MY WAY!

The guy then pushed Tohka on the way and her food fell on the ground.

Yoshino: Please leave us alone! It was an accident!