13

Author's P.O.V

     "Let see it now starting from the girls" Zico said. The girls nodded and the boys stood on the side. The girls got into their position. "Oh right, did you finish the song?" Sungdeuk asked. "Yes, we just finished it" Xinyi said. "That's great" Zico said. The girls nodded and the music played.

     [Xinyi as Wonyoung, Yuna as Sakura, Chengxiao as Yuri, Choerry as Yena, Chaeyeon as Yujin, Linlin as Nako, Yeji as Eunbi, Yeojin as Hyewon, Rena as Hitomi, Sumin as Chaewon, Lucy as Minju and Karin as Chaeyeon]

     When the girls finished they bowed down. "It was good, but... you need to be more sync and you need to avoid looking at eachother for cue" Zico said. "Right, you have to listen to the beat of the song and know what dance step is for that beat" Sungdeuk said.

    Pdogg nodded and said "Let's get to the boys now". The trainees nodded. The girls went to where the boys stood and the boys stood in the middle. The boys went to their positions. "Did you finish the dance?" Sungdeuk asked.

     The boys nodded. "We did but there were some difficulties in some parts" Heeseung said. Their mentors nodded. "Shall we start?" Zico asked. The trainees nodded and Pdogg played the music.

     After the performance the mentors looked quite flustered. Since they couldn't dance properly the major parts and points of the song. "Why did you skip the cooperative choreography? Sungdeuk asked the boys.

     "Being in sync and teamwork is important too but out individual score will become the average, it determines our team score, so were focusing more on our individual skills, that's what we were thinking during practice" Heeseung answered.

     "It's just..ugh.." Sungdeuk said struggling to collect his words out of frustration. "This performance was about seeing your teamwork, and ability to cooperate and we missed the most crucial part" Sungdeuk said. Xinyi back hugged Chaeyeon and put her chin in her shoulder.

     The girls thought that they should have helped the boys. The girls bit their lips in nervousness seeing the mentors get frustrated. "Individual score are important, yes, but each of you exist within the team" Zico started looking at the boys.

     "And individual skills determined the team performance as well" Zico added. The boys were thinking that they put on an embarrassing performance in front of their mentors. They set aside the cooperative choreography aside just to focus on their individual performances.

     They all nodded then they were asked to sing the song. After the practice they bowed down to their mentors and the mentors left. The girls helped the boys with the missed parts since it was quite dangerous.

     They finished the dance carefully and perfectly by the end of the day. The girls also practiced their dance in sync. After practice they gathered around and talked. They talked about getting in sync and getting closer so they would be more comfortable while dancing.

     "I think we should spend more times like this since during the dance we all looked so awkward since were not that close to each other yet but I think if we get more close dancing together would be easy. Let's get rid of that awkward spirit" Xinyi said looking at them.

     They all nodded at Xinyi's statement. Then they went up and saw food. "oh! Pizza!!" The trainees said. "24 pizzas?" The trainees were shocked seeing 1 boxes of pizza for each other. They sat down around the table and ate.