1. Huge dreams and bigger ego's - 1

Marinette Dupain Cheng is now Marinette Wayne.

________________________________________________________________________________

Marinette was in the kitchen humming to herself making macaroons, She thought back at how she met damian.

Flashback -

There he was standing in middle of her small house staring at her in awe. She went up to him and started talking, he wanted to move away but couldn't, he was attracted to the girl. They had a coversation about their aims and he was dreaming as high as leaving his family company and doing one of his own while controling both at the same time. 

They soon had their marragie arranged and everyone was excited the week before the marraige the Marinette came up to Damien and said "I will not marry a guy without a job and is not even on the first step to reaching his goal", she said to him "If you really do want to marry me, start the first step and come and see me, we will get married."

Damien being stubborn decided to challenge her and did not marry for the next 3 months, he was finally on step 1 ad went to see her, she had achieved her dream of starting a company - fashion designing to be exact and she was very sucessful. He went up to her and got a suit, he asked her "Are you married" she said yes and pointed at a few children playing around, then she said "That is my child" he threw the suit on the floor and marched out of the shop, he missed the smirk that formed on her face 

3 days later

Jon Kent came running up to Damian and Damien questioned "Tt, what do you want Kent"

Jon huffed and panted and suddenly blurted out"she is not married she was lying"Damien smirked and bumped into her on the road and walked along with her, he said "Why did you lie about being married." She did not reply "Tt, why did you lie" he asked again, she just said "Your reactionwas worth it" He huffed and stated "Tt, now I am on step one and have a job, time to get married" she grinned and said "Fine, we will get married on 2 conditions 1. You will have time for our family no matter what the case and 2. You or you're buisness will not interfere with mine- Got it?" he did not give it a second thought and answered "Yes"

1 year after the marraige

Damien walks in the house frusturated. Marinette walks closer and says "Come on let's eat" he just ignored her and turned away

She went closer and tried to feed him the macaroons, he looked at her with anger and disappoinment in his eyes "Leave me alone and tae this away" he growled and knocked the plate out of her hands onto the floor spilling all the macaroons and stared at her and countinued "My project is falling, me here trying to save it and your are trying to get me to eat, such a pathetic brat"

She was broken, she ran down stairs.

Damien calmed down after a few hours and noticed the wasted macaroons and broken plate, suddenly the face of a broken Marinette came to his mind. He remembered what had happened and rushed downstairs calling out her name. 

He went to every single place he knew in Gotham city, He came back th next day 3am and crashed onto the couch sobbing.

He sobbed "I am too late" he muttered "I swore I'd never hurt her and I did, I promised to make time for my family above everything, I broke the promise" he sobbed himself to sleep

Was he too late, will he ever get his beautiful, kind angel back, were the only thoughts that crossed his mind.

________________________________________________________________________________

(632 words) 

Cliff hanger

- Toodles