one

AN://: this is pure fictional! doyoung is a kind person!! this will include smut, self harm, illegal dating, vulgar/inappropriate language please please click out if any of those thing will offend you or if you're just not comfortable, i want everyone comfortable here and if any of this offends you please tell me or click off!! also taeyong is 16 and doyoung is 18! enjoy <3

It's sophomore year and taeyong dreads this time the most, the time where he has to step foot on school grounds. Of course he has friends and people who help him throughout the year but he's just never understood the things taught in school and he's not planning on attending summer school again.

He walks into his first class avoiding eye contact with everyone; no he doesn't get bullied he would rather just prefer everyone who's already in his friend group.

Taeyong started listening to music as he put his head down not interested in what the teacher has to say, when all of a sudden he feels someone sit next to him, he jolted his head up wondering who sat loudly next to him.

"Oh? can I sit here?" the boy asked, flashing a smile as taeyong felt nervous even looking at him.

The boy was attractive, he looked a little older to be sitting in a highschool sophomore class but taeyong wasn't going to comment on it.

"Yeah.. you can sit there" he mumbled going back to trying to fall asleep. Taeyong felt a tap on his shoulder, he slowly picked his head up again "yes?" the mysterious dude slides him a piece of paper that read,

"My names doyoung, what's yours?" with a half written smiley face on it, taeyong smiled to himself.

He wrote his name and slid the paper back now sitting up in case Doyoung wanted to bother him again.

Unfortunately he didn't and taeyong slowly fell back asleep.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Taeyong rushed out, the only time period where he gets to be himself with the people who get him.

"yuta!" taeyong shouted seeing yuta walk with mark, they both turn around, waving him over to them as taeyong ran to catch up with them,

"Where did you go mark? you were gone all summer, I was stuck with Johnny and Yuta" taeyong jeered and laughed as he saw yuta's offended face. "Speaking of Johnny. Where is he?" Yuta looked around to try and find him  "don't know- he's probably fucking some girl" Taeyong said judging him in his mind.

Yuta sat down, looking at mark who was picking at his food "ew mark stop eating the cafeteria food" Yuta grimaced smacking marks fork out of his hand as mark glared at him "but I'm hungry! and there's no food trucks open" mark complained picking up his squished lasagna.

"Let him eat-" Taeyong huffed, only eating his fruit cup, Yuta stopped him "yong don't look now but seems like you have some dudes attention" Yuta gently teased smirking at him.

Taeyong looked where he was looking to find the dude from earlier, Doyoung. "Oh him? he was just in my class- I don't even know him" Taeyong shrugged, squirming, suddenly feeling nervous about his eyes on him.

"what part of don't look did you not get? anyways he seems to be very fond of you"

Yuta grinned, picking at his food and Taeyong couldn't say he doesn't believe that statement. Why else would this random dude bother him and then come and stare at him, "It's probably nothing Yuta" Taeyong shrugged, trying to change the subject.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Ugh i feel sick" mark groaned holding his stomach "I told you not to eat that food" Yuta laughed, smirking knowing he was right. Taeyong laughs at them as they see johnny walk up with someone.

Mark squinted "who the hell is that with Johnny?" Taeyong smacked him "no cussing mark." he ordered looking back at the familiar silhouette "uh this doesn't seem creepy to just me right?" Yuta questioned as they all realize that's the same dude from earlier.

"Guys this is doyoung, doyoung this is mark, yuta, and taeyong" Johnny introduced as they all wave at him but taeyong felt as if something was off but maybe it's just the fruit cup.

"Alright so who's gonna be bus buddies?" Johnny asked as they walked to the bus stop "Johnny we were supposed to sit together" Mark whined, desperately not wanting to sit by the new kid, " sure, so that leaves taeyong and doyoung together and Yuta by himself" Johnny discussed.

"Yes! i get my own seat" Yuta jumped happily as the bus pulls near them.

Everyone sat in their seats and Taeyong felt calm looking outside the window but not that calm due to Yuta meeting a new friend and them talking loudly to each other about an anime Taeyong didn't even know about.

"Which stop do you get off on?" Doyoung questioned putting up his hoodie "I get off on stop two" Taeyong answered observing his weirdness "oh! me too, do you wanna walk home together?" he asked taking out his camera and putting it around his neck guess it's okay to always be prepared. "um- sure? if that's okay with you" and Doyoung waved him off.

Finally, they stop at the second stop and all Taeyong thought about is taking a hot shower and eating his mom's leftovers.

Him and doyoung stood up in their seats and their friends waved at them "bye yong! see you tomorrow" he beamed at him and Taeyong can say that he felt happy to have a friend like Yuta someone he can count on.

"So.. are you born here?" doyoung asked messing with his camera and Taeyong chuckled, ignoring the fact that Doyoung was weirding him out.

"Yes I was born here, what about you?" he replied and doyoung continued walking without answering. "Did I say something wrong?" Taeyong mumbled quietly as doyoung stared at him— almost like he wanted to say something he couldn't, so Taeyong looked away "oh uh- this is my stop" he waved goodbye at doyoung to go into his house.

As taeyong shut the door, Doyoung still stood outside his door, waiting a little longer before walking up to taeyong's living room window at which— his curtains were closed but Doyoung could still see everything.

Taeyong stripped off his pants only having his long t-shirt on and his boxers, he bent over to pick up his pants and-

click
Doyoung snapped a pick of his legs.

Taeyong sat down as he reached to grab the remote arching his back a little-

click
Doyoung snapped another picture.

Doyoung stepped away from the window, he didn't feel the need to take anymore pictures therefore, he got in his car parked on the other side of the street and drove off.

A/N: i scared myself reading this back i dunno why- anyways please please let me know if i made any errors in this or pls give me feedback in general! hope you all enjoyed..!

ALSO: hello lovelies!! this is me editing this book because i feel it needs editing 😭 anyways thank you all for liking this book and no longer 😭