four

AN://: things get a little heated when taeyong is home alone.. but i will use a warning if you're uncomfortable with smut! enjoy <3

later..

"taeyong i'm about to leave!" taemin shouts and taeyong rushes out his room "okay will you be coming back tomorrow?" taeyong asks watching taemin at the door "yes i'll be back and your mom should be back in a couple hours" he smiles as he closes the door.

taeyong sits on the couch with his new shirt as he decides to take pictures of his shirt and him in it, until the doorbell rings "who's at the door so late?" he gets up and opens the door "doyoung?" taeyong looks at him in confusion.

"can i come in?" he asks with a beige folder in his hands as taeyong steps back to let him in,

"so.. is there something you needed?" taeyong says sitting next to him "yeah uh- your pictures printed out!" he says taking them out and taeyong gasps "holy crap, these are so cool!" and doyoung takes note that taeyong doesn't cuss as much, maybe not at all.

SMUT WARNING!!

"can I ask you something?" doyoung asks scooting closer to taeyong as he looked at him nodding "have you ever had someone suck you off?" doyoung asks him biting his lip at how innocent he looked "i'm sorry? i don't know what that means" he frowns still confused and doyoung slowly moved his hand on his leg

"do you want me to show you?" doyoung feels himself getting hard.

taeyong feels butterflies in his stomach "um s-sure..is it like- bad?" he asks following doyoung with his eyes, "no baby it's gonna make you feel good, i promise" doyoung assured getting on his knees in front of taeyong, sliding off his bottoms.

doyoung opens taeyong's legs wide and taeyong's face heats up "i-i'm scared" taeyong whispers as he feels doyoung suck marks on his thighs "oh baby don't be, you'll feel so good okay?" doyoung says as he leans in to kiss his thigh and taeyong doesn't know if he's blushing from the nickname or the position they're in.

taeyong feels nervous as he's never had anything happen to him in this way, doyoung's hand travels up to taeyong's inner thigh next to his member and taeyong blushes harder "w-what are you doing?" he asks feeling tingles all over him, doyoung doesn't answer instead, he starts palming taeyong.

taeyong doesn't know this feeling and feels embarrassed when he makes a sound, he covers his mouth and doyoung stares at him "oh baby don't cover up your moans, they're so lovely" doyoung says as he pulls taeyong's cock out.

taeyong slowly removes his hands from his mouth and tries to hide his face, what was doyoung doing to him? taeyong was new to all of this, so when taeyong feels doyoung slowly start stroking him he can't help but moan.

"w-what a-are-" taeyong tries to talk but can't as he feels doyoung suck the head of his cock "ahn-" taeyong lets out a loud moan as he leans his head back on the couch and all doyoung does and go down on him, sucking and moaning "ngh- i- ah!" taeyong doesn't even know where doyoung found out how to do this.

but doyoung keeps deepthroating him and taeyong accidentally grabs his hair "ahn- please s-something's c-coming out of me-
a-ah!" taeyong says about to cum and doyoung only sucks harder "d-doyoung i-i'm gonna p-pee! a-ah!" taeyong screams as he cums in doyoung's mouth.

END OF SMUT!!

doyoung smiles "you did so good" doyoung grabs a napkin cleaning him"w-what did you do to me?" taeyong says panting "i made you feel good didnt i?" doyoung smirks at him "how d-did you know how to do that?" taeyong says pulling his shirt down to hide himself.

"i've had some practice" doyoung says coming back into the living room sitting next to him "did you feel good?" doyoung asks rubbing his thigh, "it felt really good" taeyong says blushing as he looks down at his thighs.

he screams "w-what are those?!" he stares at them terrified and doyoung chuckles "they're hickeys, marks that i gave you" doyoung smirks at him, taeyong looks at doyoung "will they like- kill me or something?" taeyong says still confused "no baby they won't" doyoung smiles at him while rubbing his thighs still.

"oh! my moms coming home soon, you have to go doyoung" taeyong stands up pulling his shirt down as he walks to open the door and doyoung walks over and winks at him "im glad i made you feel good" he says walking out the door looking back at a blushing taeyong.

AN://: random fact i kept singing pied piper by bts while writing this.. i dunno why but anyways hope you enjoy and leave feedback lovelies!
ALSO: doyoung is actually in college as a first year student but he only attended the highschool for taeyong.. yuta is a junior and mark is a freshman well and johnny is a senior!