six

taeyong gets up groggily as yuta stops shaking him "you feeling okay?" he puts his hand on his head as taeyong's mom walks in with tea "hey bun... yuta said you weren't feeling well" she frowns "do you still wanna go to your cousins?" and taeyong nods.

yuta helps him pack "i'll call you everynight okay?" he says putting his last pair of shoes in the suitcase "okay" taeyong smiles sadly at yuta as he walks out the door.

taeyong can't believe that this is happening to him, what exactly did he do to deserve this he just wanted to know why doyoung did the things he did.

taeyong hears something hit his window, he suddenly feels anxious he gets up walking over to his window, but as he opens the window he sees nothing.. he'd expected at least an animal but nothing was there, he was just ready to leave this house.

at his cousins house..

jaemin walks up to him "hey favorite cousin!" he hugs him and taeyong chuckles "i'm the only cousin who comes over here" taeyong says and jaemin gasps "oh-" he says dragging him into a room "this.. is my boyfriend, jeno!" jaemin says happily.

"hello" he says with a calm voice and for once taeyong think he's safe here, maybe he didn't have to worry about those reoccurring feeling about doyoung that he felt

later that day..

it was late at night and taeyong had just got off the phone with yuta not to long ago as he was getting out of the shower, he heard something shuffling in his room, "jaemin?" he asks getting no reply so he hurried to put on his shirt on.

he walks out only to see nothing but his window open "guess i left my window open" taeyong closes the window, going back to lay on his bed, suddenly he gets a text.

taeyong doesn't believe this, if you miss me so much then look at those pictures of me

taeyong doesn't believe this, if you miss me so much then look at those pictures of me.. taeyong doesn't want to want to go to school, at least his mom let him stay here for another day.

AN://: this chapter was kinda eh to me.. i had many ideas but i took out the rape from the last chapter so i had to improvise with this one.. hope you guys still enjoy!