eight

AN://: taeyong gets really sad and self harms himself, please don't read that part if you're uncomfortable with it

taeyong ends up at yuta's house with mark, he feels like his heart is smashed why did it hurt so much to loose doyoung..? he wronged me..
taeyong couldn't understand himself.

"you okay?" yuta asks him rubbing his back, and at that moment taeyong doesn't know if he can answer that question, "i don't know" taeyong asks playing with his sleeve. "i think you should go out or something to get over that dude" mark says trying to ease up the mood but taeyong only feels sadder.

"i told you not to see him anymore yong" yuta says frowning at him and taeyong feels like crying, they don't understand.. "you guys don't understand" he says quietly and yuta scoffs "yong! he's not a good guy- i don't even know why you gave him a second chance" yuta says daringly as mark agrees " i never liked him he was always looking at us- well looking at you" mark says staring at his nails

taeyong hurts because he feels stupid, like his friends are laughing at him "h-he's not that bad" he says shaking and yuta scoffs again "not bad? yeah right, bad would be the nicest way to explain him" he says not paying attention to the way taeyong's shaking.

"i wouldn't be surprise if he went to jail for child porn-" taeyong stands up "you don't fucking understand! all you're doing is pointing out his mistakes! you're supposed to be someone i feel comfortable talking too about this, it feels like you're just laughing at me.." taeyong says crying as he starts panicking "i-i'm leaving" he says walking out, not daring to hear what they have to say.

time skip SELF HARM WARNING!!

taeyong gets home, screaming in his pillow, yuta's words kept repeating in his mind..
"not bad? yeah right, bad would be the nicest way to explain him"

taeyong gets up as he sees his pencil sharpener broken with the blade sitting out and taeyong couldn't help himself.

he sits down with the blade in his grip as he slowly cuts in his lower forearm, he cries harder as he continues to cut three more cuts on his forearm, crying as he fell asleep thinking about doyoung.

"t-taeyong?" taemin shakes him with a scared look on his face, taemin checks his pulse and sighs in relief as he feels that taeyong is still breathing, he picks him up and puts him on his bed and leaves to get a first aid kit.

later on..SELF HARM OVER!!

taeyong gets up and feels his arm sore, he looks around to find taemin cleaning a desk next to him as he puts medicine and bottled water on it, taemin turns around and looks at him sadly.

"don't worry, you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable, but i do have to change your wrap" taemin smiles at him softly grabbing ointment and an extra wrap.

taemin fixes taeyong's wrap quietly and rubs his arms "i just hope you're doing okay" taemin says kissing his wrap "goodnight taeyong" he smiles at taeyong before he leaves.

taeyong sees taemin smile at him and he feels as if he was overreacting, he's never ever been this confused in his life, his situation is way better than what people actually go through and taeyong feels terrible for doing something so reckless.

taeyong walks outside to sit on the porch and enjoy's the moonlight shining on his flowers as he sees someone walking down his street, he tries to avoid talking to anyone at this moment so he puts his head down.

"taeyong?" taeyong looks up to find doyoung staring at him with red puffy eyes he looks worse than me.. "taeyong why're you outside? it's cold.." doyoung asks with a scratchy voice has he been crying?? "i-i'm not that cold" taeyong says quietly as he watches doyoung walk over to him.

"did someone hurt you?" doyoung asks sitting down next to him and taeyong stares at him "i hurt myself" taeyong says seriously and doyoung grabs his arm "did you cut yourself?" he asks softly as if raising his voice would break taeyong.

"i did.." taeyong says as his breath hitches, why does his heart always speed up when doyoung is around.. doyoung frowns "promise me you'll never do this again okay?" he says grabbing taeyong's face so he could give him eye contact "i-i promise" taeyong says hiding his arm suddenly ashamed that doyoung knows about it.

"why're you being so nice to me?" taeyong asks still looking at him "because i realize what i did was wrong and if turning myself in would make you for-" taeyong stops him by kissing him.

taeyong pulls away "i'm still angry at you for stalking me but that doesn't mean i don't like you" and doyoung looks at him shocked "taeyong- what i did should be unforgivable, i took inappropriate pictures of you without your consent" doyoung says looking at him confused.

"i know and i should be calling the police on you but i like you too much to let you go.." taeyong says staring at doyoung and doyoung kisses him again as he grabs the back of his neck "i missed you so much" doyoung says leaning in to kiss him again.