two

AN://: doyoung gets veery creepy this chapter so, i will give a warning!

It was night time and taeyong was stuck on the first question of his homework. How was he supposed to survive this year? Everything is just as hard as last year, Taeyong groaned putting his homework away.

He walked out of his room "mom? Did you cook?" He yelled hoping to get an answer, she walked out of her room with a tired grin on her face,

"Stop yelling! It's too late at night" she went to the fridge, pulling out sandwiches she made.

"These were for work but everyone took a vacation day" She shrugges putting two sandwiches on a plate for him "and when you're done, go to bed little one!" She re-wrapped her robe, walking back in her room.

Taeyong's mind went back to doyoung, the minor details of his face floating around in Taeyong's mind. He smiled to himself before seeing a car outside the window. It was late at night, no one in this neighborhood came home this late. He shrugged, continuing to eat his dinner.

Besides he didn't think it had anything to do with him..

CREEP WARNING!!

Doyoung strutted up to taeyong's door, unlocking it and walking carefully in, walking slowly but quickly enough into taeyong's room and smiled when he saw taeyong moaning in his sleep.

A wet dream? Oh taeyong. Doyoung pulled out his camera carefully taking Taeyong's blanket off revealing the  lower half of his body, he licked his dry lips as he sees taeyong fully hard-

click

He snapped a picture of his hard on.

His hands move up his body gently as he slowly pulled his shirt up to reveal his pink nipples, "if only you were mine already" he rubbed his finger over his nipple as taeyong moaned in his sleep "Johnny-" he moaned out and doyoung wanted to laugh "oh baby.. johnny can't take you away from me, no one can"

Doyoung thought as he snapped pictures of his other body parts,

But just before anyone wakes up, doyoung is gone.

Taeyong's alarm rang and he groaned, grabbing his phone to turn it off. He gets up, "what the hell? my shirt wasn't like this when I feel asleep" he gets up anyways, he doesn't notice that he has a boner until he takes his boxers off.

So he takes a cold shower, not liking how his morning was going already.

He went outside his room to find his mom talking to his sisters babysitter "hey taemin" Taeyong half-smiled at him and taemin smiled back "oh look at you! you're all grown up now" taemin got up, hugging him and Taeyong couldn't help but laugh.

"Do you need a ride to school?" taemin asked fixing his hair "oh no thank you! I'm fine with the bus" he smiled at him,

"okay well have a good day!" he said as his mom hugged him "go be great kid" she whispered kissing his forehead.

Taeyong walked to the bus stop and only saw one person there "why am i so early? i could've slept longer" Taeyong huffed, deciding on fixing his alarm before he went to sleep.

Taeyong noticed the person standing at the stop, "hey doyoung.." taeyong trailed off, confused why he's the only one there at this time.

"Oh hey! why're you here so early? It's usually just me for awhile" he asked  shoving his hands in his pockets "I don't know actually- my alarm must've been set earlier?" taeyong shrugs.

Sooner or later the whole group showed, "guys this is my new friend jungwoo!" yuta introduced and everyone waved, introductions floating the air.

Johnny walked up to taeyong "hey I called you last night and you didn't pick up? Are you mad at me?" Johnny's voice sounded airy and Taeyong's heart swelled "w-what no! I was probably asleep or something" taeyong protested, not realizing a certain someone is glancing at johnny.

It was first period again and doyoung was looking at something on his phone "do you take pictures?" taeyong questioned feeling weirded out that he's quiet today.

"I do, I'm really good at taking pictures of people" he says smiling and staring at taeyong "oh really? Can I see?" Doyoung opened his phone to show him a picture of a lady holding an umbrella as water flows around her and taeyong gasped "wow that's so pretty!"

Doyoung smile brightened at his reaction "thank you! would you like to be my model one day?" doyoung asks with a look in his eyes that taeyong couldn't decipher "sure! i'd love too"

           ✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Doyoung sat at his table again as he eyed johnny talking to taeyong. Doyoung continued staring until yuta looks back at him, tapping taeyong to go sit with him, almost sure he was tired of the staring.

"Are you okay? yuta said you needed something from me" Taeyong asked with innocent eyes, doyoung cleared his throat "can you come over to my house today?" doyoung asks leaning close to taeyong "um I can't, my sisters babysitter is taking us out but let's do friday?" taeyong offered, smiling at him as doyoung stared at his neck.

"It's okay! I can wait till friday" doyoung smiled, knowing he couldn't wait that long to have him in his house