nine

AN://: i hope you guys don't hate doie too much! um a kinda sad chapter? depends on how you read it but enjoy lovelies <3

taeyong gets up to an empty bed, just him cuddled against a pillow with no sign of doyoung, taeyong can't say he's not at least a little bit scared of doyoung because he is.. he likes him, but he still remembers the fear he felt when he saw those pictures.

"taeyong? get up someone's at the door for you!" his mom yells at his door, taeyong sighs he's not ready to deal with everything right now he just wants to go back to bed and sleep his problems away.

he opens the front door, "mark?" taeyong looks shocked, mark wasn't allowed to go out by himself which is why they never really saw him outside of school, "have you seen yuta?" he asks with a worried tone and taeyong feels nervous about even thinking yuta could be.

"no not since the other day- why?" taeyong says suddenly remembering that him and yuta didn't leave on good terms "he's not home, he hasn't been for like two days now" mark says explaining how he's looked for yuta in the last two days.

"ugh! if you wouldn't have screamed at him this wouldn't have happened" mark says pulling his hair back and taeyong looks at him angrily "how is this my fault?! YOU both weren't understanding how i felt" he yells at mark and i didn't even get a simple sorry..

"you were being insensitive" mark says scoffing and taeyong has had enough "piss off mark- leave me alone" taeyong says slamming the door in marks face.

he's lost both of his friends, and he doesn't know how to get them back. everything is so overwhelming and the only thing that's on his mind is where yuta could possibly be at.

a couple minutes later..

taeyong knocks on doyoung's door, everyone would probably be mad that i'm here but i can't control it.. he thinks as doyoung opens the door.

"taeyong? what're you doing here?" doyoung asks finishing putting his shirt on, "can we hang out? or something, i need someone to talk too" taeyong says putting his hands in his pockets.

doyoung leads him to the guess bedroom as they sit on the bed "you okay? you look stressed out" doyoung asks as he massages taeyong's thigh.

taeyong looks at doyoung admiring him, why couldn't his friends be happy with the fact that he likes doyoung, this is the only time he's really liked someone besides johnny and he can't understand why it's a big deal.

he understands he stalked him and that still haunts him, but it doesn't bother him for some odd reason, taeyong feels stuck between the person he likes and the people who've been with him forever, why can't he just choose both..?

"taeyong? you're shaking, are you okay?" doyoung asks pulling him into a hug "something is bothering you- is it being here?" he asks once he feels taeyong start to cry, yes doyoung thought nasty things, and did inappropriate things but he was stupid and immature, now he's trying to be better for himself, for taeyong.

it was 11:00 at night and taeyong was asleep, doyoung just wanted to make things right for him but he didn't know how, he'd only seen taeyong cry since the last incident, he wanted to make him happy or smile but with what he did, he doesn't know if that'll happen again.

the next morning..

doyoung doesn't sleep, he's determined to find someone and it doesn't matter what happens to him at least he's finally doing something to help taeyong, so he leaves.

doyoung ends up at johnny's place, "so do you know where i can find yuta?" he asks staring at johnny "yuta? yeah definitely not but i've seen him go to jungwoo' s house the past couple of days" johnny says half paying attention to the conversation, doyoung hums "do you know where jungwoo lives?" doyoung asks slowly getting angry at how johnny's answers are delayed.

"oh? um yeah he lives like thirty minutes from here- i think his house number is 203?" yeah that's right" johnny says laughing at something on his phone, doyoung rolls his eyes "so he lives down the street?" doyoung says wanting to leave already, "dude honestly why does it matter?" johnny says still not looking up from his phone so doyoung decides to leave.

it took doyoung an hour to find his house, johnny seemed to have given him the wrong directions.

he knocks on the door to see yuta the exact person he was looking for, "how the fuck did you know i was here? what- you're stalking me too?" yuta says seriously and doyoung could understand why yuta brought that up.

he sighs "can we talk?" doyoung says slowly starting to feel tired of being out and about without sleep, but he needed to do this it was important to him.

yuta sits down with him but sits at the far end of the couch "so what do you want?" he says not looking at doyoung, "it's about taeyong.. his mentality is- it worries me" doyoung says wishing yuta would understand that they're both people that care about taeyong.

yuta scoffs "it didn't worry you when you stalked him you fucking psycho" doyoung looks down "i get it you're upset at me for my wrong doings but don't be upset at him because of his feelings, he's scared and confused and who else will he go to if i'm gone?" doyoung asks seriously.

yuta stares at him "why did you stalk him?" he asks softly, doyoung barely knows the answer to that himself "i don't know, it was like the realistic part of me didn't realize how wrong of me this was until it was too late" doyoung says feeling ashamed that he did what he did.

"i'm in love with him-" doyoung says as his voice cracks, yuta looks at him "and i'm sorry for stalking him but i can't take that back and if i could i would.. no one deserves what i did to him and- i just wanna make things right!" doyoung says trying not to cry.

"yuta.. i'm not asking you to like me but please listen to taeyong, be there for him because i know if you were cutting yourself he'd be there for you" doyoung says not registering what he just said.

yuta gasps "he c-cut himself?" yuta asks with a terrified look on his face and doyoung's eyes widen "i don't know if he'd want me to tell you that but yes he did and it scared all of us, so please talk to him, if not for me then for him" doyoung says with pleading eyes.

"take me to him" yuta says getting up and doyoung doesn't know if he heard him correct "what?" doyoung says as yuta drags him out to his car "take me to taeyong, i know you know where he is" yuta says standing by the passenger seat.