𖥻 chapter five

𖥻 chapter five"oh my gosh, jasmine!"

𖥻 chapter five
"oh my gosh, jasmine!"

꒰💭꒱

paris, 17/11/18 08:50 AM

"y'all suck!" hyunsuk sassily threw the papers he was holding on his hands in the air, walking by the desk with their owners typing on their laptops as fast as they could, hands behind his head.

"hey, this ain't nct 127 regular mv sir, you better pick them up!" mia said, as she grabbed the boy by his left ear and brought him back, before he could leave the crime scene for good.

"ow, this hurts you know?" he said, puckering his lips, as his eyes formed crescents. mia chuckled. "pain teaches lessons they say." "wait, who has said that-"

"doesn't matter, whatever mia says is wise as fuck and all damn right!" a red haired boy came up to them, looking (lemme correct, glaring) at hyunsuk as if he was nothing but a poop he just stepped on.

"well, sorry seungkwan!" the boy said, his blue-to-green hair getting all messed up by his current position. mia let go of him before his ear would turn any redder, seeing how he hissed and gripping on it with both hands.

"you lil-" "dare to utter a word about her and I'll nail you in a cross like jesus." haruto said, grabbing him by his collar and elevating him a good three centimeters from the ground, the boy nervously gulping with his adam apple showing. "okay."

now you'll be asking, what's going on in here? pretty much this place is a jungle other than a well-organized office (especially when a bewildered bae jinyoung is dancing at the very back of the room while blasting his favorite music).

but no, this is an all normal day in the subunit of the fashion industry mia works for. and what's really good (in mia's perspective) is that there're not those typical formalities between the workers, there's this family kind of relationship that she really adores, that makes her feel like home.

maybe it's because mr yeo is nothing but a young man with much love and kindness, enough for everyone. or, it's just that the work place is filled with youngsters who love fashion.

whatever the reason was, mia loved her work place dearly much, that she would of course never switch it for any in the world.

her birthday were around the corner, and hyunsuk was planning an office party that she declined in all respect, just out of politeness and pretty much because she didn't want her birthday to be spent in such specialty.

besides, having all of them in this day was special enough.

"I hope you didn't mean what you said to hyunsuk, he's just an innocent kid- mia's kid to be more specific." haruto glanced over seungkwan, his eyes not showing many of emotions other than boredom (as they always did).

"hey, just because I claimed him as my kid doesn't mean that he can cuss at me. besides, I'm his mother. go on haruto, beat him up!" mia chuckled, as the boy respectfully bowed at her, as if she was a queen (which she was, in someone's mind).

"my pleasure." he said, walking out of the room, as a rather short guy came in with his hasty figure trembling. mia ran over to him, holding out a coat. "mr yeo, why are you shaking?"

"c-cold." he managed to cough out, as he took the coat saying nothing and throwing it over his shoulders. his palms clasped together, rubbing them against each other, heat being created that made him hiss.

"is it even november? I don't think so, it's like december in the alps!" he said in pure frustration, teeth clashing at the coldness of the weather. mia let a chuckle escape her lips, before she felt a current of air passing by, with her shivering.

"mia? where's your coat?" juyeon was more than curious where the creamy brown, coated with fur jacket of hers was, since it was what completed her look and made her seem like a model (the most beautiful out of any other).

"I lend it to mr yeo, he was freezing to death. poor him, he forgot his on the meeting room located on the other side of the city." she laughed, juyeon remaining a frowned mess.

"won't he look ridiculous with a coat made for women on?" he asked, as the girl blew on her hands to warm them up. "nope, cause it's unisex."

his lips formed a small 'o' before he kept his gaze at the front, crossing the street with her tagging along. it's been a habit of theirs since the incident, leaving the building together and him making sure she'll arrive at her home all safely.

"here." mia turned around to be met with a coat before her, big enough to fit her all in, warming up her frozen figure. "huh?"

"wear this." juyeon's hand was a tad bit extended to his left where mia was standing, his upper body dressed in a simple black buttoned up shirt, him licking his lips that had dried up due to the cold breeze brushing against them.

oh, how much he wished for her own ones to warm them up.

"juyeon, I ain't letting you freeze like a shrimp!" she stubbornly refused, as she made her steps much bigger in order to walk away from him. but she wasn't aware of how juyeon's steps were in fact double hers.

"yo brat! whatever I say is a law!" "whatever sails your boat president!" she said with a laugh, making him grab her arm and turn her around amidst the road. people kept passing by them, but the two looked as if someone nailed their feet on the street, with their attention drawn to each other.

"wear it." he threatengly whispered, as she came closer. "no way." she said,
him rolling his eyes and coming even closer. "you wear it, or I take off my shirt." "ew, I don't wanna see your fats hanging like a chandelier."

a honk made both of them jump, as they walked off the street with mia almost running. juyeon felt the cold air hitting him right on his chest due to the fabric being thin, starting to wonder how she was still kept warm tho the weather being cold.

"mia, come back here or else I'll cry!" "yo, cry baby~" she teased, moving her fingers provokingly in front of him. "hey, only eric is being called like that!"

"you're wrong, YOU call eric that just cause you are gay for him!" juyeon made a disgusted face, running to catch up with her. "I ain't gay missy, and who told you that I'm the only one calling him that huh?"

"well, no one else has addressed him by that yet, but you're the only one, so?" she wiggled her brows, juyeon letting out a frustrated sigh. "c'mon, I ain't telling anyone, just spill it!"

"shut up mia!" he laughed, throwing the coat at her. a yelp made him gasp, immediately bringing his hands up to cup her cheeks. "what is it?"

"the zip hit my lips." she said, as her finger was busy pulling her bottom lip out for her to have a better look at it. juyeon let his thumb brush against it, mia's eyes slowly looking up to see his panting self frowning.

"juyeon, you okay mate?" she asked in english, confusing the boy. "huh?" he realised that their current position was nothing but awkward, her hands landing on his chest while gripping on the coat, his own big ones making her small face disappear in their warmth.

"I-I am sorry." he looked down at his feet, sniffling as he felt cold, yet the girl before him trembling was his first priority, without him really having a clue why.

the gap in front of them grew shorter out of instinct, the warm feeling being what made them itch closer to the other. the awkwardness was gone for a few moments, eyes glued on her eyes, then plump lips that she was licking every now and then.

"juyeon, why are your cheeks red?"