𖥻 chapter fourteen

𖥻 chapter fourteen"hey, wanna tell yousomething magical?"

𖥻 chapter fourteen
"hey, wanna tell you
something magical?"

꒰💭꒱

paris, 16/12/18 03:50 AM

"I love you." juyeon whispered in her ear, as he cuddled her closer. it's been past midnight, with the two under the blankets, mia nuzzling into his chest as she let all her tears fall. she hadn't exactly spoken a word about what really happened, and juyeon respected her decision.

tho she knew that, later on, it will cost her a lot.

she smiled, and juyeon felt how her lips twitched up. he smiled too, his hands cupping her small head and planting a kiss on her temple. "and know that, you can share everything with me, and I can of course help you. this is what I'm here for."

mia nodded, sniffling as she licked her lips and let some more tears fall, then closed her eyes and laid on top of him. juyeon raised his brows in surprise, feeling her body getting heavier, as well as her breath pattern.

"h-hey, won't you sleep on your bed?" mia opened her eyes, looking up at him and raising a brow. "huh? don't you want me on your bed?" she asked, as juyeon panicked, thinking that he said something wrong.

"no, it's not that." he cleared his throat while avoiding eye contact. "it's just that we have promised to...not share a bed for the time being. it's just that, I don't want you feeling uncomfortable around me."

mia stayed quiet for a while, looking at his eyes before she spoke up. "I do trust you, if that's mean. I know that you won't do anything to me, cause if you did, kev-"

she stopped, remembering how kevin would never again do something for her (and that being her fault). she felt her bottom lip trembling, ready to burst into a new wave of tears, yet juyeon had no clue about what was happening between the two.

"kevin would what?" juyeon raised a brow at her, a small smirk plasterer on his lips. "kevin would...defend me and break your bones." she said, but her heart was not at ease. the raven simply nodded, his hug getting a tad bit tighter.

"there's no need for me to have any broken bones. I will never. every. hurt you." he said between a few kisses on top of her head, as she smiled, patting his chest. "I know you won't. shall we sleep? it's four in the morning."

she glanced over the table clock, the red digits showing '04:10', as juyeon let out a yawn he didn't know he's been keeping in for a long time. both of them laughed, as he nodded.

"we shall sleep. come here." he let his arms wrap her up, her head still on his chest, as he hid his on the mess created by her hair. mia took in a deep breath, taking in the intoxicating scent of rose.

"good night baby." juyeon mumbled, as mia smiled. "good night to you too, croissant stealer." she mumbled, and juyeon found himself drifting to sleep with the smile not leaving his lips.

and the smile wouldn't leave his lips at all, even when he came into the office and his giddy steps with the little jumps caused everyone to have their attention drawn to him.

"ju, you okay in there?" seungkwan asked, as the raven stopped on his track and stared at his colleague with eyes wide open and his lips slightly parted. "w-why?"

"you seem quite happy, but don't get me wrong buddy. I'm really happy for you, but you scare me to bits." he confessed, juyeon tilting his head a bit. "oh!"

he placed his laptop on his desk, as mia came in after a tad bit faster than her usual, making him chuckle. "hey, are you being chased or what?" he asked, her almost tripping while on her way to her desk.

"n-no? what are you talking about? hehe-" a stack of files fell over, most of the employees turning around to find her gulping nervously. "s-sorry."

"what have you done to her? was last night this intense?" hyunsuk innocently sipped on his coffee, as it took juyeon a bit more than a second to realise what has just been said, widening his eyes in the process. "you-"

"juyeon!" mia suddenly called out, causing him to stop his hand midway through the air and look at her. she seemed mad, really mad. "what is it, mi?"

she took her bottom lip in between her teeth and started nibbling on it, scooping the air with her right hand as her shoulders dropped. "nothing, just don't beat hyunsuk up."

with that, she left the room and entered the small bathroom, juyeon following suit. as much as he didn't want to intervene her privacy, he wanted so bad to know why did her mood change so drastically, when in fact she was hoping all her way to the office.

he turned around and found yuna passing by him, so he grabbed her arm and made her turn around. "what happened juyeon?" she asked, seeing how his face had almost turned pale.

"uhm...can you please check on mia for me?" he motioned to the door, as yuna chuckled before she opened it. it took her a few moments, yet when she came back, a small smile could be seen on her face.

"don't worry, your girl is fine. just that...she's on her period, that's all." she said, and by the time she saw the boy's brows arching in confusion, an airy laugh left her lips. "what is it now?"

"p-period?" juyeon was beyond shocked, cause he knew from experience that a girl being on her period meant nothing but trouble (well, for both genders). "shit!"

"calm your tits down big boy, it's not like she's dying or what." she chuckled, yet seeing his face growing whiter than before made her concerned. "h-hey, are you okay?"

"I-I think I need some fresh air." he reasoned, walking out to the small balcony and letting his hands fall on the rails. he leaned at the back, a long sigh escaping his lips.

a hand was placed on his shoulder, as a familiar mint haired sipped on his coffee before speaking up. "dad is in big trouble I see." he said, smiling innocently at him as juyeon let out a whimper of despair. "it's gonna be a long day."

"indeed." mia sighed out, as juyeon kept mumbling out brand names through the other side of the phone, her chuckling at how desperate (yet cute) he must have been looking by now. "yo, croissant stealer, I said 'always', not 'norway', get that straight."

she heard him growling in frustration, as he grabbed a pack and read the text on it with some difficulty. "they also have a brand called 'sofy', you want these ones?"

"no sis, I've tried them and they are pretty uncomfy, 'always' is the best brand out there!" "but there are like five hundred types of this one, how am I supposed to understand?" mia let out a sigh, juyeon mocking her from the other line.

"I don't get it, why are there so many brands for the exactly same thing? why can't women be like men, where we have one thing and that's all?" "cause you men are first and foremost, pretty basic, and secondly, you can use one shampoo for hair, body, teeth, your car-"

"stop stop stop it, I get it!" he sighed, before he picked a random pack and furrowed his brows (with an old lady sparing at him a weird look). "I'll get you the one that lasts for a night, hmm?"

"NO! this one isn't comfortable at all-" "mia! I love you but this shit is tiring!" he could hear her loud giggles from the other line, as a smile was brought up to his very own face, his one hand gripping on the phone tighter, while the other having a hold of the pack.

"mom, why is that weird dude laughing at the pads?"