𖥻 chapter ten

𖥻 chapter ten"and now I'm breaking,but your happiness is a main

𖥻 chapter ten
"and now I'm breaking,
but your happiness is a main."

꒰💭꒱

paris, 02/12/18 15:20 PM

"aack kev!" mia had by now reached the ultimate frustration level, as the raven hasn't stopped tickling on her sides for eight minutes straight.

"but it's just so entertaining seeing you suffer like that." he admitted, with mia gasping as she pointed towards him. "you sadist! get outta my house!" she yelled, grabbing him by his left ear and bringing him to the front door.

all this time, juyeon kept an eye on them, secretly enjoying the sight of kevin being tortured. the slight smirk on his face did of course go unnoticed by the two childhood friends playing around, as he kept fastly typing on the laptop's keyboard, the sound of them being hit by his long fingers being a background music to the silver that followed.

"yo juju, won't you join us?" mia was of course not aware of her boyfriend's actual thoughts on her friend, yet it's not like juyeon made it any obvious at all. with a slight jerk of his head, he showed to her the laptop and the many paperwork next to him.

she grimaced, sticking out her tongue to him. "okay boomer, have your ass working its ass off-no wait, that does not make any sense." she tapped her chin, silence falling over the room (with the two boys glancing over each other).

"anyways, what I'm trying to say is why you're working when you can have fun with us! come on, get to know kev better, he's leaving by tomorrow!"

tomorrow. juyeon has never wished for a day (how much a whole week) to pass by this fast, only for kevin to just let the young couple in peace.

nope, he was by no means possessive. besides, seeing mia happy made him happy too. but just imagine, dating the one you've been growing feelings for, with you wanting to know them better but someone constantly being there to interrupt you.

yeah, totally bearable.

"lemme remind you, your lazy ass has to do all this paperwork, and even the double amount, due to next week. you choose." juyeon put his hands up in surrender, mia's face growing pale.

kevin saw it, a light chuckle leaving his lips. "someone's in trouble." he said, swirling his pointer in front of her and poking her neck, mia pushing him away as she stood up.

"you just had to fucking ruin it, you croissant stealer!" she yelled, as she ran to him and slapped his arm. the raven hissed in pain, as the canadian stood there and was about to witness the fight of the century.

"you little shit!" juyeon mumbled, a patch filled with ice cubes resting on his left eye, as mia whimpered in pain with her arms gripping on her hips. "it wasn't my fault, you deadass threw a whole book on my kidney like bruh! I'm a woman, respect!"

"and I'm a man, respect!" "a gay man, as shall be noticed." she said, juyeon side-eyeing her before he took the patch and placed it on her arm, an action that caused her to flinch. "hey, that's cold!"

"I ain't gay, for the one millionth time this month!" he said, and kevin could do nothing else but staring at the two of them bickering over little nothings. in fact, it reminded him of little mia and him, old memories that flood in his brain and caused melancholy to creep up his system.

on the side note, this one week that he's been living with mia at the same apartment, he had grown to live with the fact that it was impossible. yeah, however much it hurt him, he knew that him and mia had no chances.

how? just by the way she was treating juyeon and vice versa.

he was also aware of the fact that the long-time crush of his towards the girl wouldn't be passed this easily, and it would take much of his mental (and maybe physical) strength to ignore the pain and sorrow he felt.

and as much as he hated it, he had to accept this juyeon guy in his life.

"anyways, may I take my leave and go pack my things." he excused himself, as mia stood up (with small whimpers of pains once again) and followed him, tho he kept complaining about her never resting.

"yo, I'll help you and there're no more complains, PERIODT!" she said, as the boy chuckled and took her hand to lead her to the small guest room (a habit of theirs that was sadly the closest he would get to experiencing the butterflies in his stomach).

"anyways, what will you do once you get back to canada?" she asked, as she took one of his hoodies (all secretly, to your information) and hid it under the bed. kevin did of course notice it, yet smiled it off.

cause he knew, that it'd look amazing on her, and only on her.

"well, college as always, and maybe I'll help mom with her business. it has actually grown bigger since the last time you got to meet her, and she's really thankful for your help. you do remember how much you helped when she needed it."

kevin took a shirt and folded it, as mia hummed while taking one of his jeans and doing the same. "please do tell her how much I miss her. it's been over three year, gosh!" she gasped, kevin chuckling.

"I will for sure, besides she said the same. she misses you a lot, dad too. stella cried when I told her that I'll come by and that she wouldn't be able to follow me. you know, preggie problems."

mia widened her eyes, the jeans she was holding falling down, hands sealing her open mouth. "you're kidding me right? stella is pregnant? oh my god, when were you planning on telling me?"

"I thought I've already told you, but I guess you were pretty busy with your prince charming." he nudged her shoulder, mia slamming her hand on his arm before picking up the jeans.

"shut it." she said, as kevin glanced over the door. there, juyeon leaned against the frame, hands crossed over his chest. he smiled at him, to which the raven replied with a rather fake one.

"that's the last one." juyeon said, as he put the smallest suitcase on the car's trunk, mia turning around to see her friend searching on his backpack's inside. "what is it?"

"I wanna give you something before I leave." he briefly explained, his face lighting up with a contend expression, pulling out something from the bag. mia smiled, seeing the small keychain that formed a maple leaf.

"for you, to not forget me." he said, as he winked at her, mia slapping his arm. "how can I forget you idiotic twerker?" she said, wrapping her arms around his slim waist, him doing the same.

kevin was facing juyeon and, once again, the two smiled at each other with rage dripping down their lips and the fakeness being obvious this time round.

kevin would never let himself get used to juyeon's presence in his life, and so would the latter.