𖥻 chapter twenty three

𖥻 chapter twenty three"god went hard on someonewho never deserved it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𖥻 chapter twenty three
"god went hard on someone
who never deserved it."

꒰💭꒱

paris, 15/04/19 17:30 PM

"I gotta admit, you did an amazing job." juyeon said while nudging her sides, as they walked out the seven-storey building, where the fashion week was held. mia chuckled, her index pointing upwards. "we did an amazing job."

"you did most of the stuff, so it's you who has to be congratulated. therefore, I'll treat you on the finest restaurant in town." tho the place was filled with loud noises and many people hastily running towards their cars, both juyeon and mia made it to their own one all safely, while trying to catch up with each other's words.

mia gasped, as she looked at the boy with hopeful eyes. "really? when?" "this coming friday. but first, we gotta go and see how yuqi is doing." mia nodded, her smile immediately dropping at the mention of the girl's name.

it's been some good three months, since mia had a conversation with the named girl. indeed, yuqi was sick, just that she too didn't know what could it be. and soon enough, the news struck all of them like a train.

she was diagnosed with breast cancer, something that shook everyone, more specifically the young couple. eric couldn't really digest how he could lose the love of his life at any time possible, how much yuqi leaving this life at such a young age.

"I'm happy you could make it, tho being busy." the young boy confessed while cupping mia's hands into his cold ones, a small smile on his lips. it was evident how everything that happened in their lives affected him, not only mentally, but physically too.

his face had turned all pale, eyes baggy and puffy from countless hours of crying, how much the sleepless nights above his girlfriend's weak body, that turned weaker with each day passing by. the smile that would always light up his face, was nowhere to be found (or it was, just tired).

"we would always find time in our day eric, for both you and yuqi." she said, as she wrapped her hand around his waist and gave him a few comforting taps. the boy shook his head, feeling the tears stinging his eyes for once again.

they all walked in with heads hanging low, as mia met eyes with the white as the snow girl, trying her best not to cry, from knowing how all the comforting words coming from the doctors, were nothing in front of the reality, how everything went in vain.

"hey baby." mia called, as the girl tried to smile, the pained expression in her eyes being an all daily thing. she sat up, feeling pain as harsh as venom taking over her body. "hello mimi, how are you two doing? was the exhibition succesful?"

mia nodded, as she took out her phone and unlocked it, showing the photos taken by yuna to her. "everyone liked our designs, but the loudest cheers were for the piece you contributed to."

paris ➳ 이주연जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें