Fandom Accounts

Poofless cuz duh. OTP.
I finally came up with a prompt so...yeah.

Preston logs into his anonymous poofless Instagram account called "pooflesscactus". He nonchalantly scrolls through his feed. He posts a few edits of himself and rob. He kept it to himself that he had that account. If people found out that he runs one of the most popular poofless accounts, they'd find out the truth. The truth he didn't want to get out just yet.

The truth was that he was in love with rob, and he was one I the most fangirl of them all. He logs out of his Instagram and goes into his personal. Preston exits out of his Instagram app and goes into his wattpad app. He clicks on a poofless fanfiction and continues reading.

After a few chapters, he decides comments on the amazing job the writer did. He starts writing when another comment catches his eyes.

The comment stated how great the characters were. He agreed with the comment and replied with a "^"

Presin sighs and close out of the wattpad app and onto his personal Instagram account. He saw that a few people tagged him into things. A smile creeps onto Preston's face. He loves seeing the magnificent edits people can come up with.

He clicks on the newest one and double taps it. It was a poofless one, which made him blush. He clicked onto the profile itself. The username was "hotnspicypoofless". Preston hits the follow button.

He scrolls through the page for awhile until a photo catches his eye, this time. It was a photo of rob. It's one he never saw before. It wouldn't have Ben screenshotted from a video, because Preston would recognize what video it was from, for he watched all of the videos featuring rob. He clicks onto the photo and likes it.

It finally hits him that rob was the owner of the account. Preston laughs as he calls rob to confess. Hopefully rob does too.