"you dropped some change"

NO THIS ISNT SMUT. Sorry not sorry...

Poofless

Robs POV

It all started when I closed the door behind me as I slowly approached Preston. I touched both of his shoulders and I could feel the light jump he made. I chuckle as I turn him towards me. I forced my lips into his. I pushed him back onto the wall and began to kiss his neck.

"You sure rob?" Preston mutters, pushing me away slowly. I stopped for a minute, suggesting whether or not to continue. I nodded. We've been dating for three months, and I felt like our relationship should take the next turn. Should I be afraid, you know, since its my first time and all? I wasnt though. In fact, it felt so right. It was the perfect moment.

I reached to grab his shirt and I pulled it over his head. I rub my hand over his bare chest. He's adorable, I thought to myself as I pulled my shirt over my head. I smiled, realizing what I was doing.

Preston pulled down his shorts, leaving him practically naked in front of me. I copy. I was interrupted by the clanking of metal onto the floor. Preston and I looked down as all of my change from my jeans pockets collapsed to the ground.

Preston laughed. "I think you dropped some change.” I laughed with him.

That was the day that our codeword became " you dropped some change."