CPR

As the thunder striking outside the window leaving the sky all blue-black clouds cuddling with each other in the sky . 14 years old Sehar curled under the bed as she was too scared .beads of sweat forming on her forehead , she could hear her heartbeat faster as if it burst off in a minute. she could hear the footsteps get loud and louder as he got closer

'where are you baby ?'

Hearing HIM got her goosebumps all over her body.

'Come out baby'

Sweat trembling from her forehead.

'Got you.'

Her breath hitched in her throat .

                                                      ____________________________________

The clouds teasing each other in the sky , the sun has long left the space taking all its warmth and leaving dark sky behind . The crash of clouds causing the white lines romancing
with each other letting others know about the appears by the loud noises in the sky. Those loud noises causing shivers down in spine, making her shudder . The beads of sweat forming in her forehead , she gulps and tightening  her grip in steering . Loud music wasn't also helping now.

The roads were wet and lonely, she was scared.

Rain and thunder reminded her of that night. That night which took her family away. that night which took her happiness away. that night which took her away from her home . that night which took her peace. that night changed her forever.

Her phone buzzed, revealing the call from her home.

she slid her thumb toward the right on the screen and tapped the speaker.

"SEHAR WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY AREN'T PICKING UP MY CALL ? YOU KNOW THERE IS A THUNDERSTORM TONIGHT." Her chahu yelled at her. Just then thunders strike causing her to shiver

"I... I am co...coming " her voice broke.

"Sehar , calm down do not panic, and breath bachai."

She was breathing, sucking in and out the air. but that was not helping .why didn't I go home earlier ? it was better I go with Alex. 

"Bachai , do you have the stress ball with you now ?" Her chachu voice echo through the phone.

"ye..yeah!"

She gulps the fear down.

"Do not panic, squeeze the ball and count from 10 to 0 backward."

Her hand search for the stress ball in dashboard while her eyes stay firmly on road , as she took a right turn on lane , the stress ball rolled to under the seat from the dashboard. The road was showed no sign of car , road were lonely as her life . Her nervousness causing her press her foot harder of accelerator causing the car speed on the road . she slightly bends down towards the right , her left hand holding the steering and right hand reaching for the ball .

Just then a something small jump on her way .no. she turned the steering with harsh force , she pressed break but no use . car spiral out of her control due to a slippery road. the forehead causing sudden pain , her visions began to blur as she was having difficult time to be conscious , she could hear Hammid faded voice echo through phone.