Jaehyun X Haechan

— MISS YOU —

The sky is black. Any trace of life has been sucked straight out of it, except the illuminated moon hung isolated in the darkness.

Even still, the moon isn't Yoonoh's closest source of light. A street lamp towers over the bench and brightens the area surrounding him. It's his very own spotlight.

A spotlight is for the stage. It's for the audience, but there's none of that. It's just Yoonoh and the cold night. He doesn't want an audience anyway; being alone is most preferred.

He's sitting with his back leaning forwards. His elbows are resting on his thighs, leaving his hands dangling. The left hand is balled into a fist, whilst the right is wrapped around it.

A small object is hidden in his left hand. It's digging into his skin and leaving marks; though, he doesn't care. It's too valuable to him.

Very slowly his hands peel open like a blooming flower, revealing the charm necklace sat in the middle. It's a sunflower, and it symbolises someone Jaehyun held dear.

•••

"Hey," Donghyuck tugs on his sleeve. They're sat on a grassy bank which looks out over the sea. It's filled to the brim with people but, somehow, they've managed to squeeze into a clearing in the crowd.

Jaehyun's eyes drift from the sea to his companion. He smiles at him, awaiting the rest of his sentence.

Now he has his attention, he can continue. He begins to dig into his jean pocket, "I want to give you something...before you leave."

Jaehyun tries to catch a glimpse, but his hand has completely wrapped around the small object. He takes hold of Jaehyun's wrist and pulls his hand towards him, before placing the object in his outstretched palm.

"What is this?" he asks, analysing the little sunflower necklace.

Donghyuck smiles softly, closing Jaehyun's fingers over it, "Just a little way for you to remember me."

Chuckling, he glances up at Donghyuck, "Thank you...I'll take good care of it."

"You better." his smile dissappears for a few moments. He pouts slightly as he rubs his thumb over Jaehyun's closed fist. "I spent ages trying to find something."

Jaehyun's other hand rests on top of Donghyuck's. He sighs, staring down at the grass, "I didn't get you anything though..."

Donghyuck laughs and shakes his head, "Yes you did. I've got your hoodie."

"That you stole." he points out.

Donghyuck leaves a kiss on his cheek, "You let me take it, and I'll always have it. Like you will with that sunflower."

"Of course." he tries his best to suppress his amusement at Donghyuck who, in fact, is currently sat with a grey hoodie wrapped around his waist.