Shotaro X Sungchan

— IDOL PT. 2 —

"You need to bend your arm a little more."

Shotaro is standing with Sungchan in the living room. They're both in a similar position; one arm in the air and one foot stuck out. Shotaro has the better posture out of the two, but Sungchan is trying his best.

He nods his head and bends his arm ever so slightly. Shotaro's gaze follows him, smiling with satisfaction once the move has been made, "Good...y'know, you're pretty good at this."

"That's because I've got the best tutor." Sungchan grins.

"Don't be ridiculous." Shotaro rolls his eyes, but Sungchan can see a hint of a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

They are in Sungchan's home. Shotaro is trying to teach him a dance for them to film together but Sungchan's mind keeps drifting away. The cogs are turning in his head as he works to decide what outfits Shotaro will look the cutest in. He is a master at hiding what he's thinking about though. Shotaro is oblivious.

"Shall we go over the steps again?" Shotaro suggests, breaking the fixed position and relaxing his arms.

"Sure." Sungchan smiles, shifting back into the starting move. It's fun to learn with Shotaro, they've got a lot of enjoyment out of it so far. Sungchan's almost learnt the whole dance and after that they'll move on to recording it.

"Okay then...one, two, three..."

Sungchan counts to eight several times in his head to hit the moves at the right time. He's memorised every part of the routine that Shotaro has taught him. Hopefully he can impress him with how he's picked up the dance.

It doesn't last for all that long but it's long enough for Sungchan. The routine is very easy to lose himself in and his surroundings melt away every time he takes it from the beginning.

"How'd you find that?" Shotaro asks with the ending flourish of his hand. He's had an eye on Sungchan ever since they started, just to make sure he's executing it correctly.

"Fine." he smiles. "It's definitely not as easy as it looks though."

"Ah, that's a common mistake." the dancer chuckles. "You're nailing it though. Wanna try with some music?"

Sungchan puffs air through his cheeks. He debates it in his head and, as he does, Shotaro continues to observe his face. He's waiting.

"Can we take a break from it for a little bit? My limbs are achy." Sungchan whines out after a while and flaps his arms in the air dramatically, earning a laugh from Shotaro. He just nods in response with fits of giggles.

"I'd also like to plan for my one." Sungchan adds, shuffling his feet on the carpet. He has a meek smile over his face as he speaks which Shotaro doesn't know whether to find cute or concerning. "If that's okay with you, of course."

"That's what I'm here for." Shotaro points out, eyeing him warily. He has no idea what Sungchan has in store and his expression sets him on edge.

"Great!" he claps his hands together. Sungchan's demeanor matches that of a child on Christmas, he thinks.

In the break before Sungchan can say his next sentence, Shotaro drops in, "What do you have in mind?"

"I thought we could do four outfits. One in relation to each season." Sungchan finally reveals his plans. "I don't really make aesthetics related stuff so this will switch it up."

"Ah, okay. That makes sense."

Sungchan smiles slyly and reaches his hand up towards Shotaro's face. It lingers in the air for a few but eternal moments until a finger taps the dancer's nose. As he does this, Sungchan adds, "Plus...I think you'll look adorable in a big fluffy jumper."