ten

𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*

san woke up due to the bright light that managed to shine through the small gaps in his blinds and instantly felt a weight on his chest. he sat up slightly and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw a head of blonde hair laying on his chest, small snores escaping the male's lips. san remembered everything that had happened the previous day and sighed when he realized it was wooyoung.

"wooyoung, get up." san nudged the boy, sitting up properly. without caring about if he'd wake the other boy up or not, he pushed wooyoung off of him and stood up, stretching his limbs. the shuffling and muffled noises from the blonde boy signaled that he was waking up.

"i'm taking a shower." san told the half asleep boy before grabbing a towel and heading into his bathroom.

wooyoung stayed seated on san's bed with messy hair as he scrolled through instagram, not knowing what exactly he was supposed to do. the bathroom door opened after a few minutes and wooyoung averted his attention to it, his mouth open ready to ask san whether he should leave now, but he froze as the black haired boy emerged with only a towel around his waist.

"what the fuck?" wooyoung threw san's blanket over his head as he squeezed his eyes shut. "get some clothes on."

san rolled his eyes, messing up his hair a bit as he walked over to his closet. "this is my house, i can do whatever i want."

once san finally looked decent, wooyoung pushed the blanket away from him and sat on the side of the bed, his legs dangling.

"should i head home now?"

san looked at the time on his phone and shrugged. "we didn't do much of the project yesterday but we can do it another day, i don't care."

"i mean, the sooner we get it done the better, right?" san opened his mouth to respond but was interrupted by a loud knock on his door.

"san, who the fuck are you talking to? open the damn door." san's eyes widened as he gestured to wooyoung to be quiet before pulling the confused boy up, and before wooyoung could process what was happening, he was shoved into a closet.

san let out a breath once he shut the closet doors and unlocked his bedroom door with a sigh. 

"watch that attitude, boy." san's mother scowled as she looked around the room with squinted eyes. "so who were you talking to, huh?"

"nobody, you can see nobody is here." san rolled his eyes without thinking but luckily his mother was still looking around his room.

"were you on the phone? do you have a boyfriend now? silly question, you're too fucked up for anyone to handle you." san's mother laughed at her own words and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed with her eyes opening and closing, that's when san realized that she was once again hungover.

"mom, don't you have something else to do?"

san's mother visibly cringed before slapping him on the side of the head. "don't call me that, it disgusts me that i brought something like you on to this earth."

wooyoung frowned at the things he was hearing. this wasn't the woman he knew years ago, the woman who always had new desserts ready for the two boys, the woman who welcomed san home with open arms and a kiss on the cheek, the woman who dressed in bright colors and matched her son, the woman who always had a positive aura.

the woman who was a real mother.

"okay soyoung, don't you have something else to do?" san was begging to get tired of his mother being there and also felt embarrassed, knowing the boy in his closet could hear everything.

soyoung frowned and once again slapped the boy, but this time on the cheek. "don't you have any respect? i'm sick of you, fucking ungrateful brat. get out of my sight." 

san sighed in relief as his mother then left the room with an angry look on her face. he didn't think twice before locking his bedroom door again. once the coast was clear, he opened the closet door to reveal the blonde boy with a look of sympathy.

"san, are you-"

"i don't want to talk about it, we're leaving." san spoke with a cold tone. wooyoung watched as the boy packed a bag with essential things and it was almost as if this was an everyday thing for him. he had quickly gathered everything and was done within a couple of minutes.

"we'll have to go out the window, don't complan." wooyoung nodded as san opened his window, throwing his and wooyoung's bags out before sitting on the edge and grabbing on to the tree that was close to his window. he hoisted himself on to a sturdy branch before turning to look at wooyoung.

wooyoung gulped as he cautiously sat on the window sill, going a lot more slowly and carefully than san had. san sighed and held out a hand for wooyoung to take, who gratefully accepted the help. once the pair had gotten down, they grabbed their bags and took off into a sprint until they reached the end of the street.

"what's your plan now?" wooyoung asked after a few moments of silence as the two walked. san shrugged, biting his lip.

"i'll probably stay in seonghwa's again."

"again? is this a reoccurring thing, then?" wooyoung raised an eyebrow.

"you ask too many questions." san shook his head.

"well, should we head to my house? we can continue the project there to take your mind off things and if you want you can stay the night, unless you want to go to seonghwa's." san tensed slightly at the mention of wooyoung's home. did they live in the same big house? would his mother be there? how would he face them?

wooyoung noticed the hesitation in the other boy and shook his head with a smile.

"it's okay, we can go somewhere-"

"no it's okay, let's go." san's mouth spoke before his brain could register what he was saying and he was low key regretting what he had just said, but something about the way the younger boy smiled and began skipping ahead of him stopped him from speaking up. 

a/n: i hate school so much

anyways have a good day / night, drink water and take care of yourself ily <3