5

The live started shortly after, Jaemin and Jeno making it a point to not look at each other. Jaemin was content with how things were going, as he could easily forget Jeno was even beside him.

Good things never last.

Right in the middle of everyone playing a word play game, the manager started waving his hands frantically, obviously trying to get their attention. Jaemin quickly looked up, and internally groaned as he realized it was for him and Jeno. The manager was motioning for them to get closer, then went on to moving his hands dramatically, motioning them to talk to the other. 

Jaemin cleared his throat, trying his hardest not to just up and leave, and turned back to the game which had quickly restarted, while simultaneously throwing his arm over Jeno's shoulder. 

He knew it looked awkward, as Jeno's arm had been over Jaemin's shoulders the entire time, but he was doing what management had asked. It's not like he wanted to, but he was doing it. 

As the game turned in to more of a fighting match, Jaemin remembered the manager telling them to talk to each other. Jaemin pushed all of the hatred he had for Jeno down, and put his acting skills in to play.

"Jenooo, you're so cute," Jaemin said quiet enough to not draw attention, but loud enough for the camera to hear, poking Jeno's cheek. 

Jeno's face turned bright red with a mixture of anger and embarrassment, but returned Jaemin's gesture with an eye-smile, grabbing on to Jaemin's hand and setting it between the two. 

Jaemin turned back to the game at play, wanting nothing more but to get up and run far away as quickly as possible.

"But you messed up which means it's my point! You can't just make up rules Haechan!" Mark says, obvious anger being masked by laughter.

Jaemin laughs as well, watching Haechan and Mark duel it out as Chenle makes fun of how upset Mark is getting. Jeno's finger tracing circles into Jaemin's arm pulls him out of the present and sends him right back to the spiraling anger that lit his skin on fire.

Jaemin looked over to Jeno who was already looking at him with no emotion whatsoever.

Jaemin gave him a small smile, hoping that would be good enough for management, and laid his head on to Jeno's shoulder looking back over at the chaos that always ensues during lives like these. 

His smile not faltering once until the live ended. 

"Bye! We love you!" Jaemin says, waving his hand obnoxiously followed by everyone else's goodbyes.

The second the manager gave them the signal the camera was off Jaemin quickly jumped from his seated position and turned towards Renjun.

"Renjun, let's go get some food," Jaemin suggests, the need to get out of the suffocating room stronger than ever.

Renjun looks around at the other boys, but nods his head.

"Okay, what are we going to get?" Renjun says following Jaemin to get their bags.

"Can you bring some back for us?" Haechan asks in between his argument still going on with Mark.

"Uh, yeah I guess. What does everyone want?" Jaemin says, obviously jittery. 

Everyone quickly decided on fried chicken, and started going over what they wanted. 

It was finally Jeno's turn to tell Renjun what he wanted so that he could type it into his phone, and just the mere sight of Jeno made Jaemin's anxiety levels sky-rocket. 

He walked out of the room before Jeno could finish. 

Jaemin made his way through the hallway and down the main stair well before Renjun made it out of the room.

Jaemin was patiently waiting outside of SM by the time Renjun made it out, going over everything that made him upset during the live.

"Tell me everything that's going on inside your head, because I know there's a lot," Renjun says standing right in front of Jaemin.

Jaemin looks up from his staring contest with the ground and sighs. 

He throws his arms around Renjun, basking in the comforting feeling of the tight hug.

"Oh where to start."

AN: Okay sorry, another kind of short one. Please tell me what you think and comment. Thanks!