9

The next day had been completely and utterly uneventful. Haechan and Mark claimed they were going to visit their parents, and Jisung and Renjun quickly left after them, also claiming they were going to visit their parents. Jaemin, Jeno, and Chenle were the only ones left, and had decided to just take a rest day as there would be no point in practicing without the rest of the boys.

Chenle quickly got bored after an hour or two of laying around watching Netflix, so he informed Jaemin and Jeno that he was going to meet up with some of his trainee friends. Jeno and Jaemin brushed him off quickly, not caring what Chenle was planning on doing to fill his time. 

Jaemin and Jeno were left alone in the big dorm, the only sound being The Office playing from the huge TV in the main room.

Jaemin had taken the day to rest and keep his mind at bay after the stressful few days he had had already. 

He knew Jeno was over his sentimental moment as the first thing he was met with this morning was a cold cup of ice water being poured on to him. It made Jaemin more disappointed than he would ever like to admit, but brushed it off, just glad things could go back to normal. 

Jaemin and Jeno had been watching TV for what felt like hours before either of them said anything.

"Don't we have to take pictures with each other every day? And do a live?" Jaemin says as he remembers the meeting they had had with management not even a week ago. 

Jeno looked over at him with wide eyes.

"How the fuck did we forget to do that?" Jeno says, sounding way more panicked than Jaemin felt. 

"Your brain was obviously very occupied yesterday, and I just didn't want to do it," Jaemin says nonchalantly as he turns his attention back to the TV.

"Jaemin do you not understand? It doesn't matter if you want to do it or not, you have to! WE have to if we want to keep our asses safe!" Jeno says as he scrambles to find his phone.

Jaemin rolls his eyes, but starts to feel a bit anxious at the reality of what their consequences could rack up to.

Jaemin hears his name being called from their room, and groans as he makes his way towards the still strongly scented room. 

Upon walking in, he notices Jeno frantically setting up the camera to start what Jaemin assumes is a live.

"Jeno, we don't have to do it this very second. I bet that wasn't even really a serious comment," Jeno looks at him incredulously.

"Jaemin, do you want to get kicked out of SM? Because that's what'll happen if we don't do the shit we were told to do! Now sit your ass down and act like you like me for once in your God damn life!" Jeno says, pointing to the big, comfortable chair set up in front of the desk.

Jaemin reluctantly makes his way to the chair, big enough to sit three people, and slumps in to it  waiting for Jeno to calm down and join him.

"So how long are we doing this for?" Jaemin asks as Jeno finally throws himself on to the gigantic chair.

"I'm not doing it for any more than thirty minutes and that's final," Jaemin says crossing his arms childishly. 

Jeno looks over at him with absolute irritation. 

"I swear to God, you're going to do it for as long as I say we're going to do it and that's final," Jaemin felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up at how serious Jeno was.

"Say everything you hate about me," Jaemin says, calmly melting in to the cushion.

Jeno looks at him, confusion written through his features, Jaemin rolls his eyes.

"We are both obviously very pissed, and if we start the live pissed it's going to end terribly and we are going to greatly regret it. Just say everything you hate about me and I'll do the same about you. I bet if we get it out of our system, we'll be able to get through the video a lot easier then if we started it right now," Jeno cocks his head to the side in thought.

"Okay fine, where to begin?" Jaemin puts his hand up to stop Jeno from going any further.

"I honestly don't care for what you're about to say, and I'd rather not hear it. I'm going to go get my headphones and then you can start," Jaemin says, as he realizes he has no interest in hearing what Jeno has to say, knowing full well it would just hurt his feelings.

Jaemin quickly grabbed his headphones from his bedside table and blue toothed them up to his phone, turning the music all the way up before even sitting back down. 

Jaemin turned towards Jeno who was staring at him blankly, waiting for Jaemin to give him a sign to start.

Jaemin threw him a thumbs up and focused on the speed at which Jeno's mouth was moving. Jaemin watched as Jeno's face and ears turned a bright red, and his arms as they began to move, obviously trying to emphasize how he felt. 

After what felt like forever but was really only a minute at best, Jeno deflated in to the side arm and motioned for Jaemin to take his head phones off.

"How do you feel?" Jaemin asks, handing the headphones over to Jeno who promptly puts one in.

"Way better, but I'm not going to say that this is a good idea," Jeno says reluctantly as Jaemin chuckles.

Jeno put the other headphone in and winced at the volume.

Jeno quickly gave Jaemin a thumbs up, which seemingly flipped a switch in Jaemin's brain.

"You piss me off just by sitting there, your face is so annoying and I just want to punch it sometimes. I'm so mad that you get everything handed to you! You never have to work for anything, everyone just loves you so much! You have so many fans and friends, and you have every girl chasing after you! I'm so jealous!" Jaemin says in one breath. 

He too slumps back in to the arm rest as Jeno had done just seconds ago. 

Jaemin watched as Jeno slides the headphones out of his ears, throwing both the head phones and Jaemin's phone on to one of the beds.

Jaemin would've made a comment about how Jeno should take better care of things like that, but decided against it.

"Better?" Jeno asks.

Jaemin nods, as he turns forward, happy that Jeno was unable to hear any of what he had said.

"Do we have to be touchy touchy for this too?" Jaemin asks as Jeno prepares the live.

Jeno turns to him and curtly nods his head, quickly turning back.

Jaemin groans at that. 

He was not looking forward to how this was going to turn out.

AN: Chapter 9!! Thanks everybody!!!!