10

Jeno quickly made his way back to the chair, making himself extremely comfortable, as he practically sat on Jaemin. 

The live had already started, so Jaemin did the only logical thing he could think of to make things less awkward.

"Hello everybody! I'm with my favorite, most special friend today! I love him very much, how is everyone doing?" Jaemin says as obnoxiously as possible, turning in his seat to lay his legs over Jeno's lap, pulling Jeno's face to smush in to his own. 

He could practically feel Jeno's cheeks heat up as he let out a timid chuckle. 

The separated slightly, Jaemin's legs still laying haphazardly over Jeno's. Jeno awkwardly set his hands over Jaemin's thighs and turned his attention towards the comments quickly rolling in as time went on. 

"Yes, we are staying healthy! We have to for you guys! Please be prepared for more stuff to come, stay excited!" Jeno says with enthusiasm. 

Jaemin turns to look at Jeno, who is still excitedly answering questions or reading funny comments. He feels the happiness and joy radiating off of Jeno as he interacts with his fans, and gives subtle hints as to what's to come. Jaemin feels a small smile grace his face as he slowly pulls his feet off of Jeno's legs and turns to laying his head on Jeno's shoulder.

Jaemin had always been honest with himself about how much he admired Jeno's love and commitment he had to both the fans and the music. Jeno was always the only one pumped up after a particularly tough rehearsal or practice. He always had a smile on his face while singing or dancing, even when it got hard.

He got pulled out of his spinning thoughts by Jeno turning to him. Jaemin hastily turned his smile in to an emotionless line, and tried not to make it obvious how he was staring at Jeno. 

"Did you hear what I said?" Jeno asks after a few seconds of them just staring at each other.

Jaemin clears his throat awkwardly.

"Uhm, no. Sorry what did you say?" Jaemin says as Jeno throws his arm around Jaemin's shoulder, pulling Jaemin's back toward his chest.

"They're asking if there are any spoilers we could tell them," Jeno says, with apparent sparkles in his eyes at the mention of their new music.

Jaemin puts on a very sarcastic thinking face, bringing his pointer finger to his chin and tapping for a few moments.

"No," Jaemin says, while switching back to his emotionless state all at once.

Jeno groans light-heartedly, but Jaemin was quick enough to notice the glare that Jeno gave him.

"We all know how bad you are about this, but we love you for it," Jaemin says as he taps his fingers against Jeno's cheek lightly. 

Jeno rolls his eyes, and physically deflates, acting childishly, obviously for the camera.

Jaemin follows suit, "Okay fine, one move but only arms," Jaemin says, laughing a bit at how fast Jeno got excited.

Jeno and Jaemin split apart, making room for Jeno to do his move.

"Okay, 1. 2. 3!" Jaemin says loudly, watching Jeno closely.

On three, Jeno threw his arms over his head, and moved them over his eyes. Jaemin quickly threw himself on to Jeno yelling his iconic 'okay' while doing so. 

The rest of the live went smoothly, Jeno and Jaemin being as touchy as possible, which led to them trying to annoy the other without it being too obvious.

After half an hour, Jaemin gets Jeno's attention by pinching his ear roughly. Jeno side eyes him but gives him a small nod, Jaemin smiles at that.

"Okay, adios amigos!"

"Bye bye!" Jaemin says, while clinging on to Jeno's neck as he stands to turn the live off.

As Jeno does so Jaemin collapses on to the ground, groaning loudly. 

Jeno rolls his eyes and steps over Jaemin as he makes his way to his own bed. 

"Oh suck it up, it wasn't that bad. Now come take a picture with me, we should post one before it gets too late," Jeno says as he slumps into his mattress.

"Okay fine, but one of us is sleeping in the living room tonight, that was way too much touching for me," Jaemin says as he drags his feet over to Jeno, flopping on to his bed.

Jeno once again rolls his eyes, "come on, it'll be quick."

Jaemin rolls over and scoots up to be eye level with Jeno. Jeno quickly snaps the picture, Jaemin jumping to his own bed quickly after.

"I'm not sleeping in the living room, by the way. If you hate me so much, you can leave," Jeno says nonchalantly. 

Jaemin groans, "but it's cold out there and I'm already cold enough as it is. It's a fucking ice box in this room," Jaemin says as he pulls his covers over his head to make his point stronger.

"Well then suck it up, your call Princess," Jaemin groans are muffled by the heavy blankets.

"Don't call me that you prick!" Jaemin says loudly, yet still muffled by the blanket.

Jeno laughs as he throws his phone haphazardly on to his bedside table, making his way to the bathroom. 

"I'm taking a shower, I'll make sure to dump all of your good shampoo out while I'm in there," Jeno says as he closes the door.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Jaemin yells, sitting up quickly, his blanket pooling around his hips. 

Jaemin sprints the few steps to the bathroom door and slams it open, finding a half undressed Jeno holding his shampoo upside down with a smug smile on his face.

Jaemin scowls at the sight, lunging forward, only to be ricocheted by Jeno's body. 

"I won't do it loser, now go away. I feel gross after touching you so much," Jeno says as he pushes Jaemin out of the bathroom. Jaemin turns to give him the middle finger before the door closed.

He let out a big sigh as he fell back on to his bed. He didn't want to stay up any longer, and knew Jeno would take an abnormally long shower, as per usual, so he tried to let sleep invade his senses.

It didn't take long for it to be ruined by the thoughts constantly running through his mind, so he turned to his nightstand, grabbed his phone and hit shuffle on his relaxing music playlist.

It helped just enough for his mind to be occupied by song lyrics instead of poisonous thoughts.

AN: So I still don't know where this is going but I've decided to tough through it because I feel like it. Anyways my school is shutting down again so woohoo! I bet I'll be updating daily from here on out, so yeah. Thanks!