19

"Jaemin! I swear to the high heavens if you don't get your head out of your ass and do this one fucking move with me I would break your knuckles!" 

"Try it bitch! See what happens, I can guarantee it won't be anything good!"

"Oh shut it you twig! I could throw you across the room with one hand, don't even try getting all tough with me you worthless piece of shit!"

"Me? Worthless? Take a look in the mirror Mister 'I've got a public girlfriend which means I'm better than all the rest of you', grow up! You look stupid!"

"Don't talk about Sammy like that! She's been nothing but nice to you, I can't for the life of me understand why you hate her so much!"

"She put itching powder on my fucking pillow!" Jaemin bellowed as he threw his arms in the air.

Ever since Renjun had gotten Jaemin back to normal, things got rolling quickly.

It had only been a week but Jaemin and Jeno were back to fighting hourly, but now Jaemin had to deal with Sammy too. 

Jaemin hated Jeno, that fact was known, but he despised Sammy. 

Jaemin was conscious of the fact that the reason he was so easily able to flip a switch and go right back to hating Jeno was because he had to put that wall up. He had to have something protecting what he truly felt from being revealed and what better way than to show nothing but hatred.

With Sammy though, there was nothing that he was trying to hide.

Everyone else loved Sammy, so when Jaemin went to everyone complaining about the itching powder no one believed him when he said Sammy had done it.

From the very beginning Sammy had it out for him, so far he still had no idea why, but it made everything ten times worse as everyone was seemingly in love with her. He could admit to himself that she herself looked angelic, with her soft features and thin frame, but she was nothing of the sort. 

She had Jeno wrapped around her little finger, he followed her around like a lost puppy wherever she went. They went on dates frequently, and as much as Jaemin wanted to believe it was just fake dating, he knew he would be lying to himself. 

There was something about the way Jeno looked at her that made Jaemin's blood run cold, to his grave, he would deny it was jealousy. 

"Jaemin, you have to give it up! You're just jealous that she's dating me and you aren't!" Those words felt like a hard slap to the face and caused his cheeks to flare red in anger.

"How dare you! Do you have any idea what you're even saying right now? You absolute son of-"

"Both of you shut the hell up! You've been fighting for the past thirty minutes, please just let us practice in peace for once! Jaemin, please let go of this unnecessary hatred you have for Sammy! She's literally an angel! And Jeno, low blow dude. Seriously, you're acting like we don't know what you did," both Jaemin and Jeno's faces flush red.

"You told them?" Jeno says, hurt evident in his tone.

"You expected me not too?" Jaemin says incredulously. 

Jeno shakes his head as he makes his way towards the door.

"I'll be with Sammy if any of you need me," Jeno says as the door slams behind him. Jaemin collapses on to the ground as the rest of the boys let out sighs of disappointment. 

"Jaemin," Renjun says, stretching out the last syllable of his name. 

"I'm trying as hard as I can you guys, he's not making it any easier."

"You just need to tell him!" Haechan says, with obvious annoyance.

"Tell him what?" Jaemin says, feigning confusion. 

"Your in love with him!" The rest of the boys say simultaneously, Chenle and Jisung high giving after from how in sync they all were.

"God if I hear that one more time I'm jumping off a rooftop," Jaemin says as he runs his fingers roughly through his hair. 

"It's going to come out at some point, you might as well get it over with now rather than later," Renjun says in his 'I told you so' tone.

"Even if there was something to say, which there isn't, right now would be the worst possible time to bring it up. He has a girlfriend, plus everyone is just in love with her as Jeno is, so why would I even try," Jaemin says defeatedly.

"Can you please explain to us what you hate about her? She the sweetest, there's no way she's ever done anything to you. Don't take this the wrong way, but I think Jeno is right, are you jealous of her?" Jaemin stared at all of them with no emotion, his anger too strong to fathom.

"I need to leave," Jaemin says calmly, brushing off the protests of the others telling him to get over it and stay.

He loved them, he really did, but he wouldn't mind punching each of them in the face.

He left SM quickly, not having a specific place to go in mind.

AN: I wonder where he's going to end up. Anyways, this story is #6 on the nomin hashtag???? Are you kidding?? I don't even know what to say, just wow! Thank y'all, love you guys. Tell me what you think.