14

"So? Are you going to tell us or just sit there," Renjun cried out after an awkward silence settled over the boys.

Jaemin sighed while closing his eyes, not wanting to talk through everything out loud. He knew it wasn't a big deal, and as he had told himself just a few hours ago, it would not be this serious if it had happened to any of the others.

Jaemin musters up all the courage he has and looks up at the patiently waiting boys.

It was now or never. He kept telling himself it wasn't a big deal and that everything would be funny to everyone in the future, that was the only thought that got him to start talking.

"As you all know, he promised me a smoothie. Which if I may add, he should've gotten me before the show but that's beside the point. Anyways, he finally took me to get one some time around one or two in the morning, so no one was... well anywhere. We were the only ones walking through the streets and the only customers in the smoothie place. When we finally got to the actual smoothie place, I walked up to the counter like a normal human being while Jeno decided to hug me from behind, saying management would be happy about it, especially because the girl who was behind the cash register was an obvious fan.

"For the record, I thought it was a bad idea, and I had thought about trying get him off but I decided against it, because let's be honest, that's better then getting in to a brawl with him. Anyways, we had walked to the other side of the store to wait for my smoothie and he was full on, just like holding me and I again didn't think it was a good idea but he wouldn't stop.

"I had finally gotten my smoothie and the girl asked if we were in NCT Dream, so we obviously said yes. After that we were getting ready to walk to the door when she asked if we were dating, we quickly said no and then we got in to a massive fight on the next block. I stormed away from him and headed to the park and then-" Jaemin stopped abruptly, not wanting to go in to further detail about what had really went down at the park.

He shrunk in to himself, afraid of how mad the boys could get after his confession.

"That's all," Jaemin says in a small voice, as he focuses his attention on his fiddling fingers.

The boys were once again stunned in to silence, only coming to because of how deafeningly quiet it had gotten.

Chenle was the first one to speak.

"I'm going to be honest with you, I really want to find this funny but dude, this is bad."

Jaemin groans loudly at that, throwing his head back.

"I know! I know it's bad and it's not even my fault," Jaemin whines.

"Well," Haechan says dragging the L longer than he should have.

"How in the fuck is it my fault?" Jaemin says seriously, looking to Renjun for answers, knowing he would be straight up with him.

Renjun gives him a disappointed look, as with the rest of the group. 

Jaemin knew this would normally make him furious, but all he wanted to do was cry. He had never intended for anything like this to happen, and he had certainly never wanted to have such a dramatic relationship with a member of his own group. 

"I'm sorry, I know this is partly- a lot- my fault. I just really need to find Jeno and talk to him about the shit he pulled at the park-" Jaemin quickly looked up to find confused faces looking at his own.

"I mean, no I just, I need to find him. Can you guys tell me where he is now?" Jaemin says frantically as he stands up from the uncomfortable position he was in on the ground.

"What happened at the park?" Mark asks slowly, to which Jaemin just shakes his head.

"None of your business, and even if it was I still wouldn't tell any of you. Now where is Jeno," Renjun is the first one to break with a sigh as he utters out where Jeno told everyone he was headed.

"Your fucking kidding me."

AN: It's short I know. Okay hear me out... I have no idea where this is going but I promise I'll be doing super quick updates after tomorrow. Anywayssss thanks.