Chapter 21. (Under Rewrite)

*3rd Person PoV*

Those two star-crossed lovers woke up next to each other, enveloped with the warmth of sharing the bed and a glowing aura of pure happiness surrounding them, the ninth wielder of One for All and the aptly named Galakrond just spent the first ten minutes that morning giving each other kisses and sweet talking the other before they looked to Ochako's bedside clock and a realization hit them. And oh boy did it hit them hard.

They were twenty minutes away from the sports festival starting...And their teacher Mr Aizawa was going to arrive at the dorms in five to pick them up.

Immediately, the dragon boy left his girlfriend's room and rushed over to his as fast as he could to get ready and just into U.A's gym bottoms, given that he still has such great difficulty getting into the short sleeved tracksuit. Once as Ochako left her room, she saw the rest of the girls leaving theirs, still in their PJs. Until they saw Ochako in her P.E uniform, at which point the wrath of God struck them in their brains as they remembered what was to happen today.

After a lot of talking and awkwardness in the bus next morning, with the exception of Izuku and Ochako as they cuddled the whole time on the bus, they finally arrived at the stadium hosting the festival, and they were all super pumped, each and every one of them aiming to be at the top for the most recognition. And for those who were in a relationship, if it meant going up against their significant other...Well, so be it. That's just how life goes.

They walked into the field to see many other first year classes, all of them either as excited or as nervous as they were, but they all shared one thing in common. To make it to the very top of the ladders to show just how capable they can be. However, there was one big, BIG issue with reaching this goal...Izuku.

The truth of the matter was that Izuku was more than capable of beating every last one of them in a matter of minutes, having proven time and time again that he was a cataclysmic force that should not be trifled with under any circumstance. He had the power to split Japan in two, he single handedly scarred the land of his own country, and created the whole new mountain of Blade's Edge during his fight with Monoma.

He left an actual, physical scar on the country of Japan, so for the students, they thought they'd have to sacrifice an arm and a leg of their own country to take him down. Thankfully before the sports festival was opened to the public, principle Nezu made it clear to all the first year students, Izuku especially, that he would be holding back on his power by a sheer landslide, stating that the greenette could only be allowed to turn to his dragon form under very specific circumstances.

On top of that, the amount of environmental damage that he is allowed to cause only within the competitor field and nowhere else, which means that Izuku is going to have, essentially anyways, to carry the weight of an entire mountain on his shoulders. Although the dragon boy has managed to gain decent control over his quirk, able to completely manipulate his fire and very blood, which scientists believe is a factor to do with his mothers quirk.

But if there was one thing that he was not so great at keeping control over, it was the environmental destruction he can cause. It was something that he seriously needs to work on, but he has made it clear to the principle that he will try and limit it to just the competitor field so that no one outside of it would be injured by his own destructive capabilities.

As the morning went on, Ochako held his arm with her own as she pointed to the other classes as they realized that there were so much more first-year students then they had originally thought. "Oh my goodness, just look at how many people are here!" Said the brunette in awe at seeing so many students fighting to make it to the top while hearing the cheering crowd in the back.