20. Feelings

"Beat their faces bloody!"

Nobodies POV

A week later.

"Who are you cheering for." Kol ask, munching on some candies. "Slytherins of course." Klaus says

"No I was talking to Damon, his boyfriends are Gryffindors." Kol says

Damon scoffs. "They are not my boyfriends, but I am cheering for them, I'm trying to make them fall for me. So imagine seeing me in their house colors." Damon says with a teasing smirk.

Klaus and Kol look confused. "And who the hell in their right mind will lend you Gryffindor clothing." Klaus ask

"Stefan of course." Damon says

"Of course." Kol says

....

Stefan was helping Damon get ready, laughing as Damon grimaces every time he adds red to his face.

"You asked for this Damon." Stefan teases "I know." Damon says, he looked like he was in pain.

"The things you do for a bet." Stefan says

....

Damon stares wide eyed in the mirror, on both his cheeks were the initials of the twins, one in red and the other in gold. Stefan had put a lot of glitter.

Stefan had put some eyeliner under his eyes, and painted Twin lover on his forehead.

His hair was covered in glitter, his lips were painted red and gold. Damon wanted to punch the mirror. He looked obnoxious.

"What the actual fuck." Damon breaths "is it to much." Stefan ask "Uh yeah, I just asked you to put the initials, why is there so much glitter." Damon breaths

"I'm starting over." Stefan announces and before Damon can argue, Stefan drags him back to the chair.

....

Stefan took out the glitter, well what he could. He took off the Twin lover stating that it was too obnoxious.

He wipes Damon's lips of the glitter and lipstick. The two were laughing. Despite how horrific he looked, they were having fun.

"The Slytherins are going to be pissed off at you." Stefan says as he wraps his Gryffindor scarf around Damon's still bruised neck.

Damon shrugs. "Who cares." Damon says "what about Draco." Stefan ask "that little ferret can shove it." Damon says

"Your so mean and to your own brother." Stefan says, shaking his head.

Damon chuckles. "How do I look." Damon ask "like a boyfriend." Stefan says

"Ugh gross."

....

Stefan and Damon walk over to the Gryffindor side on the bleachers, snickering as people gape at them.