30. Merry Christmas

Douchie

Douchie

Nobodies POV

A week later. Christmas morning.

Damon had told a small lie to his family, telling them that he was staying at the school for Christmas. But in reality he wanted to be as far from the manor as possible.

He knew Voldemort was going to be there waiting for him. And he really doesn't want to kill some poor innocent witch, especially not on Christmas.

So Sirius invited him to spend Christmas with him and the Weasleys.

Damon was a little hesitant but with a little nudging from his friends. Damon is now standing infront of the Grimmauld Place.

He had dozens of presents. He gave his friends there's, now he has the Weasleys and Sirius's gifts.

Damon silently enters, hearing the laughter of the Weasleys. Damon smiles, but envy hits his heart. He wished he was like that with his family.

"Who's that." Damon hears Ginny ask, hearing his footsteps.

"I've invited someone to join us." Sirius says

Damon enters the kitchen. "What are you doing here." Harry ask, Damon shuffles awkwardly from where he stands, "I rather not be with my family. Don't worry I brought gifts." Damon says

It was a little awkward. Arthur decides to lighten the mood. "Well if that's the case, then welcome." Arthur jokes

Damon laughs.

Damon first hands Sirius his gift, fondly patting him in the shoulder. Sirius looks surprised to receive a gift.

"What is it." Sirius ask

"I know you were looking for it." Damon says

Sirius opens the box. Inside was a gorgeous band. It was dark grey with a beautiful emerald in the center. "I found it in my mothers things, men snoop too." Damon jokes

Everyone laughs, but they couldn't help but wonder what Damon got him.

Sirius eyes water. It was Regulus's ring. Sirius stands and he hugs Damon. Damon chuckles, patting his back. "It's a lovely gift." Sirius chokes out.

The girls awww.

Sirius clears his throat and he sits back down. Damon had a smile on his face.

"Next is Arthur. It's not as heart warming, but I just about had my fill of hugging. Merry Christmas." Damon says, handing him a rectangle box.

Arthur takes it excitedly. He unwraps it. Arthur pauses curiously. He pulls out a small black box.

"It's a Muggle phone, it's very entertaining. I'll show you how it works later." Damon says