28. Mortal Peril

Oh no

Oh no.

Nobodies POV

A week later.

Fred and George avoided Damon for as long as possible. It wasn't a hard feat because Damon didn't even try to seek them out.

The twins were conflicted and confused about their feelings. It was messing with their heads.

As for Damon, he was busy worrying about Bonnie. She and Kai broke up and she was a mess.

Damon knew he should be with Kai but Bonnie needed him more. So the two spend their free time eating ice cream and laughing.

Bonnie was one of his oldest friends, he was inlove with her for a better part of his life, he hated seeing her cry.

He really hopes Bonnie and Kai can be friends after all of this.

....

Night.

Harry lies in bed. He dreams again...

....

We float along a dark corridor, inches from the floor. We come to another corridor and peer down it. It appears empty.

A great Python of a snake slithers down the empty corridor. It slowly makes its way past many doors, until it reaches, at last, another, larger door.

Behind it, an invisibility cloak falls to the floor in a shimmer of silver. Mr. Weasley stands, drawing his wand.

He fires a golden jinx at the snake. He misses. The snake strikes. Mr. Weasley screams.

....

Harry yells at the top of his lungs, eyes tightly closed. He makes biting motions with his mouth, snarling madly. A seizure takes him.

He screams in rage and horror, his entire bed shaking with his thrashing.

....

The snake strikes Mr. Weasley again and again. Blood splatters against the walls and floor.

Mr. Weasley screams again.

....

Ron, Seamus, Dean, and Neville leap out of their beds. Harry screams again, an unearthly sound of horror, anguish, and blood lust.

Ron and Neville sprint to Harry's bed.

"What's wrong with him?" Neville ask

Harry screams again. His eyes snap open and they are pure white, without pupils. He makes the bitting motion again, thrashing wildly.

"Get McGonagall! Go!" Ron yells

Neville turns and runs out of the dorms.

....