24. Touch me

Smut

Don't fuck with me

Don't fuck with me.

Nobodies POV

Damon sighs as he puts up the last ward. "Are you sure about this party." Klaus ask, putting his own wand into his pocket.

"Yup." Damon says

It was a lie. After what Caroline had said, it ruined his mood.

"What's wrong Damon." Klaus ask "it's nothing, just something Caroline said. I'll get over it." Damon says "I know you will, but what did Caroline say." Klaus says

"It's nothing, it was stupid." Damon says

....

"Damon go shower, we got the rest covered." Kol says "yeah you freaking stink." Stefan teases

Damon rolls his eyes with a laugh.

....

George watch's Damon enter the Slytherin common room, catching the password.

He swallows harshly and he walks over, standing in front of the painting and he whispers the password.

The painting swings open. George feels his heart beating rapidly. Looks around for Damon and he spots an open door, it leads to the Slytherin showers.

George gulps.

When he heard what happened between Fred and Damon, he felt a white hot spark in his gut. He was jealous.

Slowly George begins undressing, clothes falling to the floor as he makes his way to the showers.

....

Damon stares at the Death Eater mark on his arm and he sighs. Pushing back his wet hair.

Damon's ears perk when he hears footsteps and wandlessly putting up the illusion on his arm, the mark disappearing.

....

George stares wide eyed at a naked Damon Malfoy, watching as water cascades down his rippling body.

Arousal fills his body. Silently, George opens the glass door to the shower, making Damon's head snaps up.

His eyes were wide.

"George, what are you doing here." Damon breaths

George stays silent, he enters the shower, backing Damon up against the shower. George's eyes were hooded as he takes in Damon's wet form.

"I want you." George whispers

"Falling for me aren't you." Damon teases, trying to get the upper hand. But George continues to back him up.

"Me wanting you doesn't mean I love you. I just want you to fuck me." George growls, placing a hand over Damon's head.

Damon's eyes darken with lust and desire. He wanted to take control, he wanted to push George up against the shower wall and eat him out, he wanted to make him a whimpering mess.

But he lets George take control.

George places a hand on Damon's neck, teeth baring in anger and lust. He quickly leans forward and he kisses down Damon's pale neck, sucking marks.

Damon sighs in pleasure, eyes fluttering closed as George's sucks grow violent.

Damon's move down and he grips George's hips, pressing himself into him. George stutters and moans.

George pulls back and he stares Damon is the eyes. Damon was a mess, his neck filled with purple spotches.

George hums as he grinds his thigh against Damons swollen cock, making the vampires head fall back in pleasure.

Suddenly an idea sparks in the Weasley. His lips curl in a cruel smirk and he falls to his knees in front of Damon.

Damon looks down and watches with wide eyes as George takes him in his hand.

George swallows nervously as he comes face to face with a cock that wasn't his.

The cock was heavier then his own, it was new and intimidating. He never thought he would end up on his knees in front of his enemy.

George licks his lips and he looks up at a smirking Damon, his eyes narrows. Damon won't be laughing in a few minutes.

The thought of what he was about to do pushes aside the nervousness of taking Damon's cock into his mouth.

George takes a deep breath and he parts his lips, taking Damon inch by inch, holding back a moan at the explosion of flavor.

The pre-cum tasted like a sweet fruit with a hint bitterness. It was intoxicating. It made George's eyes flutter close, swallowing around him.

Damon let's out a groan, struggling on holding his hips still. He knows George was a beginner, so he didn't want to overwhelm him.

George struggles a bit to take the rest of Damon in his mouth, jerking off the parts of Damon he couldn't fit in his mouth. His eyes begin to water. But George doesn't stop, he bobs his head faster, he wanted to bring Damon to the edge.

"That's it princess." Damon purrs, placing a hand on George's head, guiding his movements.

George feels heat flare up in his gut at the name, his face flushing in embarrassment and arousal. But he doesn't stop, his sucks increasing, saliva and pre cum building up in the corner of George's mouth.

George gently grinds the heel of his palm on his pulsing cock, needing more friction. His head movement speeding up.

George feels Damon's hips stutter and he smirks, giving Damon one last suck before pulling back.

Damon's chest was heaving and he looks down at George.

George looked absolutely gorgeous on his knees, his hair a unruly mess, his lips red and swollen, a smirk on his lips.

George stands, amused on the glare he receives. "Maybe that will teach you to fuck with me and Fred. And let this be a reminder, it's you who will lose. You may be more experienced and charming but I'm not easy." George sneers

Damon glares, watching George leave the shower.

His dick was pulsing in arousal. Damon groans and he lets his head fall back.

That bloody minx!