chapter five

{5.3K words}

<authors pov>

The next few weeks of UA went by a lot quicker than Y/N and the class of 1a expected. More and more quirk training sessions with All Might and more emotional control sessions with Aizawa. In only a few days, they would all be moving to the new facility. Y/N already quit her job and gathered boxes for her packing preparations. 

Her bond with her classmates were stronger than ever, especially with Sero. Them going on dates and to the movies, nothing ever going too far either from Y/N or simply bad timing. By bad timing I mean, his breath smelling like salt and vinegar chips when he went to kiss her, him kissing her nose or her chin and ruining the moment or either her brother or grandma calling her. She could admit to herself that she liked him as much as she tried to beat her feelings away with a broom, she was falling for that smooth talking, slick-haired, tape-armed man. 

Things had been pretty normal around school, fighting with Iida, her and Mina teaching the class to dance, or getting cheese from Aoyama. Only things with Bakugou had been different, them not arguing as much. In groups, they would sometimes pair together or she would ride home with him. They still argued only it wasn't as vicious, only getting called 'dumbass' or 'cocoa puff' as a term of endearment. It was strange, but she would rather him be nicer to her than have to fight with him all the time over nothing.

...

<Y/N pov>

"Students, this is going to be your last week here at UA. I hope you have your items packed at your homes, we will be meeting at the dorms very early in the morning. Don't come in your school uniforms, alright?" Aizawa addressed our class, standing in front of the room and motioning out to us. He seemed alot more energetic than usual, probably too much coffee or maybe he actualy got enough sleep last night. After he finished about some of our future dorm rules, he began to walk from the room, not before grabbing his familiar yellow sleeping bag and preparing to release us for lunch. 

Earlier prediction incorrect, he never got enough sleep.

...

"Hey, where's your boyfriend?" Mina teased me, jabbing and tickling my side while we were in the lunch line.

"Boyfriend?" I asked, her still prodding at my ribs like I already knew.

"You know," A small voice came from behind me, another pair of hands tickling me, my body involuntarily moving away. "Cellophane." Denki teased, him and Mina clasping hands and making kissy noises at me.

"That's not my boyfriend, you idiots." I laughed, us all getting our lunches.

"But like for real, where is he? I saw him earlier when we left class. Now he's gone." I asked them, sitting at our usual table. Todoroki quietly slurping on soba, Izuku and Uraraka idly speaking among themselves. 

"Mi Amor?" That hot accent of his pulled me right from my lunch, falling on that fine specimen of a man. He was standing a few feet away from me, holding a large and blue bag behind his back. He looked more radiant than normal, his hair that was usually ponytailed, was coifed and well brushed down his neck, his uniform neat and pressed, his smile bright and vivid. Sero looked as if he didn't know how be unsheveled, which was a lie. Basically, he had two styles of dress, homeless drifter or greek god, and fortunately for me, today he picked the latter.

Unfortunately for me though, I looked regularly standard except my mouth was stuffed with a large piece of chicken cutlet. Through my puffy cheeks, I attempted a smile at him, the boy taking that as an invitation to come over. I had to hurriedly chew as Denki and Mina pressed their hands together and mimicked the kissy noises from earlier.