chapter thirteen

(a/n: this one is gonna be a little long, i just kept typing and typing. it was too much going on in my head sowwies.)

{6.1K words}

<author's pov>

The heroes and heroines in training suited up, the ones who couldn't propel themselves, filing into train cars and meeting them at the League's hideout. The one that held Kurogiri's bar, some of the other heroes at the Nomu storage building. She wanted to be placed with Bakugou, just to make sure he was safe, only he just wasn't with her group. Nothing she could do. Only hope he was okay.

The heroes that went to the storage building deciding to meet up back at the bar location when it was all over, Momo creating them all transmitter devices, wristbands and earpieces, so they all could have contact with each other. The wristbands each had a little green picture of the classmates' faces, the pictures would turn yellow when they were in trouble and hailing for help, and would turn red if tragedy struck.

When they reached the base of the building, they developed a game plan. A few sneaking minutes in, a gigantic Nomu jumped from out of nowhere, the ground shaking as its large feet thumped against the ground. The heroes all braced for an attack, but before either side could gain an advantage, All Might appeared and blasted the monster with a cracking uppercut, sending it flying.

There were loud whooshing sounds and within seconds, a few of the pro-heroes were circling the future heroes and heroines. Even little Gran Torino was standing there in all of his wrinkled glory. 

"I am here!" All Might smiled at us, shooting us a thumbs up. The Nomu being tossed away as if it weighed nothing, the growls getting quieter as it was sent away.

 As if All Might's sentence had blown a war horn, sounds of different vehicles could be heard, pulling up onto the scene. "How did they find us?" Y/N thought, counting the vehicles approaching. From them, about fifty people came out, some armed, some not. Apparently, the heroes brought in the police as a backup. Cool.

...

The battle began almost immediately.

"Can you make some quirk-repressing cuffs? We don't have enough for anyone, and I don't want another battle after this one.", One of the cops intervened asking Momo.

"Of course. How many?"

"A few dozen, I'd say."

"Okay, get them from my back while I hold them off." Y/N could feel the villains' gaze on her when Yaoyorozu rolled her shoulders, the cuffs pouring from her body, and she refused to show any sign of exhaustion of overuse of her quirk even though she was sure it was obviously starting to take its toll on her health. Y/N stood protectively nearby, making sure Momo wasn't getting attacked.

 Y/N jumped at the first group launching themselves at them, ignoring the unhinged look in their eyes. She could not afford to be destabilized by these 'extras'. She slammed her knee in the stomach of one of the men, punching another in the nose. Trying to maintain the usage of her quirk as much as possible.

"Y/N, please come with us!", a man begged, but Y/N kicked him away in response, repressing a shudder.

She would not follow these idiots anywhere. They had all gone mad and lost their mind, allowing their beliefs and Stain's hatred to control them. She was sad that they had fallen victim to their leader's manipulation, but it did not excuse their actions. Many people were dead from their attacks, and she would not allow them to claim another victim. As long as she breathed, she would stand between the League and the citizens of Japan. Her favorite pro-hero jumped in front of her, her almost having a heart attack.