chapter ten

(^^ a/n: yall see how kiri is just staring lovingly at bakugou?😭 ^^ )

{2.2K words}

...

<author's pov>

Y/N was awoken by a shriek of horror and instinctively jumped out of the bed she had apparently been unconscious in for whoever knew how long. Her eyes quickly assessed the richly decorated room she was in, and she dashed down the hall and towards the origin of the shriek. She found her brother, screaming in frustration. He was clawing at his hands, slamming her identical metal containers on each other almost drawing blood, as hysterical cries spilled from his lips, his breath erratic. She did not know what his problem was and frankly, she did not care, but if they were stuck in this room together – which she assumed was the case – she could not have him freaked out of his mind, and annoying her. 

"Stop that!" she barked.

That was at that precise moment that she noticed the scars on his neck. Long ones, as if someone had burnt through his skin in some sorts of random patterns. She quickly glanced at the rest of his body. The scars went under the white shirt and pants that they had put on him, identical to a white outfit that she were wearing as well. He and his neck had fallen victim to whatever the villains did to him, and overall, she believed that he deserved it.

"No, don't look at me!" He cried out, jerking his wrists around and falling to his knees, hiding his face in his makeshift hands.

"Too late. I don't give a damn that you got scars, but you really need to shut up."

"I'm so sorry," he sobbed. "I thought I was helping-"

"Shut. Up. You thought that you could trust a villain, and didn't care who you gave them as payment." she scoffed, already done with the conversation. She was in a terrible mood. "You were the only person I thought I could trust."

He glared at her through his tear-filled eyes. Y/N rolled her eyes; his glare was pretty pathetic. His nose was dripping, his eyes were red and he was whimpering. At least she could pull a decent one. He definitely could not. 

"Don't forget I'm still your big brother." he snapped at her.

Y/N frowned as anger started to fill her veins. She glared at him, his implications making her blood boil, and she wanted nothing more than to show him what would have happened to him if his plan had worked. She wanted to show him what it felt like to be treated badly by a villain.

"I'm sorry", he suddenly sighed, looking down. "I shouldn't have said it like that, especially with what we've just done.", he breathed.

"The fuck are you talking about?", she barked, wondering if the large metal cases would stop her from disfiguring him him. "We haven't done anything! This was all you."

"You made me do this, I was tired of seeing you lose. Seeing dad hit you or you having to watch him hit me. You've lost too much and I figured you were losing because of your surroundings. Not your quirk, so when Dabi came to me looking for you-"

He cried out when she mercilessly slammed him to the ground, his hands pounding at him. Y/N had not consciously moved, but she did not regret it. She hit at the male's throat as her body grew tenser and her hateful pants more violent. She was going to kill him.

 How dare he? How dare he say such things? How dare she pass himself as her brother? He actually thought he was helping her?! And on top of that, he insulted her quirk, and basically called her weak!