Introduction

Forever Yours

Introduction 

Siddharth Shukla is one of the biggest actors of the country. He started his acting career at the age of 21 and is one of the most demanded actor for Bollywood, Silver Screen and OTT platforms, getting married is not one of the things on his mind at the moment. His career is at its peak and growing everyday. He has his sisters and his mother and he knows that his family loves him to death.

What's the need for getting married, and why so soon? 

His mother however doesn't share her son's views on the subject. He is 33, both his sisters are married and happily settled with kids and family and it's high time he gets married too. 

Siddharth Shukla is a great actor, but a better son. He can never say no to his mother. Honestly, if his mother had decided something for him, it couldn't really hurt to trust her one more time. Thus, he decides to go and meet this girl that his mother is going gaga over for ONE WHOLE WEEK. 

I mean honestly mom, you're my mother not hers.. 🙄

But he'll soon know why exactly his mother is so insistent on getting her son hitched to this grey-eyed angel. 

Shehnaaz lost her parents when she was too young to even spell her name right. She didn't really mind. "Rab ki raza ke aagey kiski chalti hai mumma. Konsa woh soch samjh ke mujhe akela chod kar chale gaye." She grew up in Sunshine orphanage, from the age of 3  to 19, after which she moved out to a small apartment in Andheri but still kept in close touch with the management of the orphanage. She was a beautiful, beautiful woman inside and out. At the age of 23, she was pursuing her MA in Drama and theater studies. Acting was one of her passions. She had talent, she had smarts and she was Rita Shukla and Sunshine Orphanage's favorite little girl. 

Love, for her, was one aspect of life that she didn't really explore much. Being hyper focused on her goals, her aspirations and dreams and the need to survive in a city like Mumbai, just didn't leave her with enough time to explore her love life, so when Rita Mumma, her beautiful guardian angel that she used to call her, told her that she wanted shehnaaz to get married to her son and be her daughter in law, she didn't really have a legitimate reason to deny.

Shehnaaz agreed to go and meet Siddharth Shukla, the heartthrob of the country, just for the sake of Rita Ashok Shukla.

What will happen, when these two meet? Will Shehnaaz be Siddharth Shukla's forever, Will Siddharth be what Shehnaaz was looking for?

Characters:
• Siddharth Shukla
• Shehnaaz K. Gill/ Shehnaaz Siddharth Shukla
• Rita Ashok Shukla
• Neetu Aarav Chauhan
• Aarav Chauhan
• Preeti Rajveer Mahajan
• Rajveer Mahajan
• Samyukta Chauhan
• Ishaan & Daksh Mahajan
• Jay Bhanushali
• Mahhi Jay Bhanushali
• Digwijay Sharma (Orphanage Manager)
• Kushal, Mehul, Adith, Kaushal

And various other real life inspired characters, They are all real life people and I in no way mean to have any bias or opinions on them.

Drop in your precious views on the Introduction. Let me know what you think.

Love you all, see you soon!! ❤

Your Author.