38. Dark desires🌶️🌶️🌶️

RILEY

The room went silent and all I could hear was my quickening breath and my rapid heartbeat. I bit my lower lip as I braced myself for what was to come. My fingers kept fidgeting with the bed cover underneath me.

First I felt his warm breath on my skin. He was closing in on the burn on my left thigh as he moved towards it. Next was his tongue, gently licking the reddened skin. I thought that I might feel pain as he did that because of the sensitivity of the skin from the burn but instead I felt small, pleasurable tingles that were slowly erasing any pain that I felt. What drove me crazy though was the speed with which he was going- each lick was slow, sensual, erotic even. He moved over to my other thigh, continuing what was now turning into a torture for me.

As he kept going, my whole body was starting to heat up and the wetness between my thighs was increasing with every lick. I had no doubt that Rafe could feel it too, especially because his movements were becoming more tormenting. And yet I couldn't think about anything else but how I did not want him to stop.

When he moved over to my stomach, I whimpered from the loss of contact with his tongue. My body was buzzing though when I felt his breath on my skin again while he made his way over to the last burnt area. As he ran his breath over the seams of my panties, I felt like I was going to combust from my arousal. An unintended moan escaped my lips and my hips buckled with desire.

I was slowly losing control of my body and I found myself not even wanting to stop it from happening. By the time I felt his tongue on my stomach, my hands found themselves buried in his hair. When he was done with the last scald, I should have been happy that it was finally over but instead I was unwilling to end things there. My whole body and now even my mind were telling me to let go and to give in to the pull that I was feeling towards this man. So I did something that I knew was going to be a mistake- one that I would probably regret later but right now I did not care.

"Do it," my voice ordered in a low sensual tone that I barely recognised as my own as I roughly tugged on his hair, guiding his mouth to where I so desperately wanted it.

He didn't need any explanation on what I was talking about. He knew exactly what I meant as it was the same thing that he wanted. I knew that because I could feel it as if my mind could read his.

Rafe grabbed my waist with his hand as he traced my lower body with the tip of his tongue. He felt like a predator that was slowly making his way to his prey. He moved lower and lower, reaching my wet core that was covered only by the thin cotton material of my panties. He slid a finger underneath them, inspecting my pussy with it. Damn it, I wanted this so badly.

"Riley..." His hoarse voice confirmed that I was not the only one.

A loud growl escaped his lips and I could see that he was struggling to contain himself. I didn't want him to be gentle though- we were not lovers sleeping with each other for the first time. This was not going to be a gentle, romantic affair- just a hard, rough fuck.

"I can take it, Rafe - I'm not going to break. I can play with the big boys." I pushed myself on my elbows enough to lock eyes with him and give him a devilish smirk.

Without any hesitation, he used the finger that had touched me to rip off my panties before he nudged himself closer to my aching core, using his broad shoulders to widen my legs around him. I gasped as two of his fingers plunged into my pussy, while his mouth clamped on my clit. His movements were slow, to begin with, but when he saw that I was matching them with my hips, edging him to go faster, he quickened his pace. He fucked me with his fingers like no man had ever done before- rough, fast and insanely pleasurable. His mouth was meanwhile working wonders on my clit, as he sucked, licked and even nibbled on my sensitive spot. He thrust his fingers with sheer abandonment, then curling them in a come-hither motion that repeatedly brushed over my g-spot, making me quiver with hunger as a fire-like desire built within me. Meanwhile, he varied the pace over my clit with his mouth, going faster at times to get me to the edge of my climax before stopping and starting slowly again. It was driving me wild and I was squirming with pleasure and anticipation underneath him.