"Some things never change..."

After my first year my family decided to withdraw me from Hogwarts due to the constant business trips my father had to take. He didn't want my mum to be home alone so I had to stay with her.

My older brother Ollie completed his years at Hogwarts, now he'd be able to stay with mum while I could finally attend Hogwarts

It'd been so long since I've gotten to see hogwarts again, I missed it. I had a couple of friends my first year, we still write each other every once in awhile. It's kinda funny because I haven't seen them since first year so I suspect they look quite different.

Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

Hermione writes me quite frequently.

Harry and Ron write only on special occasions, just to catch up.
.
.
.
Ollie dropped me off at Kings Cross station, it was just how I remembered it; packed with muggles on their daily errands.

I passed through the large brick wall and found my self back at platform 9 3/4. Many students boarding, with their families and friends waving goodbye. I sighed and stepped up on the train, tripping on one of my shoe laces... so much for a grand entrance I guess.

I feel a firm grip around my waist catching me right before I hit the ground. My face just inches from this mysterious person.

"Careful Jade, don't wanna get all busted up on your first day back" A smirk inched on his face and in an instant I realized who just caught me... after analyzing his face to see where I've seen those hypnotizing grey eyes before...

"Like what you see?"

"You wish Malfoy" I shoved him off me

I grabbed my bags and kept walking before he could say another word.

"Olivia?" I heard a familiar voice yell from down the aisle of the train

"Merlin's beard, Hermione Granger!" I ran down the isle and we embraced dropping all of our luggage. Almost as if no time has passed. She was the same sweet brunette, freckled 11 year old I was best friends with my first year, minus the 11 year old part.  We were both 17 now.

"Olivia...so nice to finally see you again" Someone spoke behind Hermione I figured it was Harry, he sounded the same just not as high pitched as I remember.

"yeah mind if we cut in Hermione?" I could recognize that voice from anywhere... Ron Weasley of course.

Hermione and I finally break free and I hug Ron and Harry almost immediately

I stand back and take in how much I missed these three goons. They made me feel right at home my first year. Some things never change...

"I missed you guys terribly...you've all grown so much" I laughed

"We could say the same to you" Ron cocked his eyebrows

"Ronald!" Hermione punched his arm

We finally find a secluded compartment for all of us to sit in. We spend the rest of the time catching up on everything we had missed these last few years. It was so good to be home.