"Liv"

Now I'm not gonna lie, the thought of this deal I had with Ron and the group made my stomach churn.

But I already accepted, I can't lose.

This would definitely be a challenge though, malfoy is definitely not the type to fall head over heels for a girl. They always fell for him. I just had to find his weakness before I can bring him to his knees.
.
.
.
.
Dinner: 7:00pm

"Man I'm bloody starving" Ron complained

"Ronald when are you not starving?" Hermione joked

"So our friend Jade has detention this evening...or should I say a date with destiny" Harry says and fake swoons onto Ron's shoulder.

I roll my eyes and start poking at my food. I can't stop thinking about the deal I made.

"How am I going to pull this off?" I thought.

Suddenly I feel this pressure on me, not like a touch but as if someone was watching me. I look up and begin sweeping across the room.

Malfoy.

His eyes looking right at my soul, it's like he knows he was my target now....or I was his? How long has he been watching me?

It seems as everyone in the room disappeared and it's just me and those dark grey eyes. Even the sounds of my friends turn into a muffle.

He then shakes his head and looks down at his plate grinning.

I see his fist clinch. He hits the table with his fist gets up and storms out.

"Olivia" I heard a muffled voice

"OLIVIA?!" All the sudden all the sounds of the great hall come back louder than ever.

"Oh sorry" I chuckle shaking my head in embarrassment.

"What did you say?" I replied back to the group

"We were just talking about the party tomorrow night" Ron hesitated

"We were seeing if you wanted to go?" Hermione continues

"Oh...uh...sure" I stuttered

Still unsure what just happened with draco...
.
.
.
.
Detention: 8:00pm

I stood outside the potions classroom waiting for snape to unlock the door. It was dark down this side of the hall. No lights but the moonlight subtly lighting the hall. I walk over to the window and just look at the beautiful scenery Hogwarts has to offer. It was gorgeous during the day, but at night...it took my breath away.

"Who comes to detention early?" I hear someone scoff.

I knew exactly who it was. Only one person has that distinct sound.

I turn around to see Draco leaned against the wall by the classroom door.

"Oh and you think you're so cool being late?"

"Well seeing Snape isn't here yet....I don't think it's a problem that I'm late now is it?" He sneered

"Enough you two" Snape spat