"And what about it?"

("The group" means Harry, Ron, and Hermione)

We walk into the Great Hall and sit down waiting on dinner.

It'd been so long since I ate food here, but I remember it was a lot better than tomato soup and stale biscuits mom made back home.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here boys. Mudblood, Scarface, and being a Weasley is an insult enough" I look up and meet those grey eyes once again

"Oh and my apologies Mrs. Jade I hadn't had time to come up with a name for you, dear."

"How about.." he ran his hand over the back of his neck while he thought.

"Slytherin Scum?" he scoffed to Blaise and Goyle

I glance over to see the group's faces, they acted as if Malfoy hadn't said a word. Why weren't they taking up for themselves?

"Listen Malfoy....Everyone in here knows you couldn't even survive in another house beside Slytherin, for starters ravenclaw?" I looked him up and down "for obvious reasons..."

"you're not even worthy to kiss the floors Hufflepuffs walk on." Draco raised his eyebrow

"Is this enough for you of should I keep going?"

Laughter filled the great hall as some stood in shock that I had responded to Draco Malfoy in such a way. Even Blaise and Goyle let out a subtle chuckle which was shut down immediately when Draco smacked the back of their heads.

Draco rolled his eyes and walked away.
.
.
.
.

"I think I'll head back and unpack some" I tell the group.

Hermione and Ron were in the middle of an argument so I just look to Harry.

"I'll let them know" he laughed

I start walking down the halls admiring the beautiful scenery. My favorite part was the evening time and the early morning when the moon and sun would shine through the stain glass windows and flooded the hallway with such grace.

I heard footsteps drawing behind me as I walked closer to the stairs. I thought maybe a few people had left to finish unpacking like I did. But the footsteps were coming closer and sounded faster. Almost as if they were charging towards me. Instead of turning around to see who it was I just sped up to get to the stairs.

I suddenly felt someone grab my wrist and pull me into a nearby empty classroom.

"What the-" I was interrupted by a hand covering my mouth

"Colloportus" I heard the person mutter as the door slams shut and locks

They release their hand from my mouth, I turn around to see his messy platinum hair almost glowing in the moonlight subtly shining through the large windows. He was wearing black slacks, a black turtle neck, with a black dress coat.

He starts walking towards me slowly.

My back hits a shelf and I realize I couldn't back up anymore.

He rolls his tongue across the inside of his cheek

"You think you're really witty, don't you Jade?"

He walks closer to me and puts his hands on each side of the shelf inclosing me between his arms.

"What's wrong Jade? You look a little flustered" he looks down at my shoes and back up to my eyes.

"Yes Malfoy...my heart is racing" I joked, rolling my eyes

"Listen, I brought you in here for one reason"

"Well if you would go ahead and tell me...we could both be on our way"  I sneered

"you made a complete fool of me in the Great Hall....I'm not just gonna let that slide"

"And. what. about. it?" I smirked, making sure he heard every word and every syllable.

I knew I caught him off guard when he stood back, letting out a cough to clear his throat.

"What's wrong Draco? You look a little flustered"

He sped towards me grabbing my wrist, I could feel his rings digging into my skin.

"You don't realize what you're doing or who you're messing with Olivia" he said almost as if he was warning me

He finally released my wrist from his grip.

"Mhm" I scoffed walking to the door

"Alohomora" the door unlocked at my voice.

Before opening it I turn around and look him in the eye "I'll see you around...Draco"

Something about Draco had always made me sick. Except tonight in that abandon classroom...I can't explain what I felt.