The Solo Mission

"You're going to do what with me?" Ezra shouted in shock.
"Calm down, Ezra it's only for a couple of months!" Kanan said.
"Are you crazy? There's no way I'm going back to the imperial academy!" Ezra argued.
"You're not going to an imperial academy! You're going to an imperial-run school called The 66th Order," Kanan sarcastically corrected his padawan.

Ezra sighed and ran his hand through his hair. Everyone watched him argue against the mission.

"I don't care! I don't want to go back to school!" Ezra shouted. "It's boring, useless, and the instructors are terrible!"
"Oh. I thought you were going to say that you didn't want to go back and work for the other side," Kanan muttered.
"Well, that too!" Ezra said.

Hera sighed, then stood up, stepping into the conversation.

"Look, Ezra, you have to do it! You're the only one who can do it!" Hera said. "Plus we already paid for your school year!"
"Why can't Sabine do it?" Ezra asked.

Sabine laughed, drawing attention to herself.

"Kid! Don't you know how old I am?" Sabine asked.
"I don't know...my age?" Ezra guessed.
"Gee, I wish!" Sabine laughed even more.
"Ezra, just do it! We need you to go to the school, because it's right next door to the Imperial government, which has important plans that we need," Kanan persuaded Ezra, "and Sabine doesn't have any blueprints of it."

Ezra sighed. He knew he had to go, but he just got a bad feeling about going to school.

"Fine," Ezra gave in. "What do I have to do?"
"Well, first, you're going to have to change you're entire appearance," Hera interjected. "The Empire knows what you look like, so you have to get a haircut. Oh! And a new name!"
"What?" Ezra gasped. "I didn't sign up for this!"
"Kid, it's either get a hair cut and change your name, or get arrested on the first day of school," Zeb growled.

Ezra sighed. First he was going to have to do a mission he didn't want to do, and now he was going to have to get a hair cut. What next?

"Oh, and we're going to have to change your eye color. That's why we had Sabine and Zeb rob that imperial shipment. We got these brown eye contacts that are also video cameras. Plus, they found a small microphone that you can attach to your uniform," Hera added.
"You guys never said anything about a uniform!" Ezra shouted.

Ezra dropped down in Kanan's chair and groaned.

"Ezra, this mission is mandatory," Kanan said. "Don't worry. We'll try and contact you with our comms every night."
"Will I have room mates?" Ezra asked.
"Yes, but each boarder gets their own room. It's this weird system that the Empire made. First, you'll be put in a group of six people, and those groups will have a small common room that has a kitchen, table, living room, and laundry room all in one. On the sides of those common rooms will be your rooms," Kanan explained.
"Ugh! This is so boring!" Ezra whined, spinning around in his master's chair. "Could this get any worse?"
"Other than that...nope! That's pretty much it!" Sabine replied.

Ezra groaned again. Why does he have to do this?

"So what's my undercover name going to be?" Ezra inquired.
"I don't know, whatever you want it to be," Kanan sighed.
"I've always liked my name," Ezra said.
"How about 'Dash Lazaro'?" Sabine suggested.
"Sure. Why not?" Ezra dully muttered.
"Dash Lazaro it is!" Sabine smirked.
"Wait!" Ezra interjected. "'Dash Lazaro' is a very specific name. Where did you get it from?"
"Oh...it was just the name of one of my ex's," Sabine sighed.
"Wait, what?" Ezra shouted in shock as Sabine giggled.

Everyone left the cockpit as Ezra sat back down in the chair, spinning around. Chopper went up to Ezra and made some taunting noises, discouraging Ezra.