Chapter 1

'Goest & Fucketh Thyself' displayed through the phone's screen as a manicured-finger tapped on it.

"What does that mean?" the owner of the manicured hand asked while hovering on a lean boy of her class. Her black pixie-cut hair stayed like a black apple firmly attached to her slender shoulders.

"Go and fuck yourself," the owner of the phone said lazily leaning against the chair.

"Excuse me?"

"That's what the phone says."

"Why do I get the feeling you are telling me to fuck off?" she asked, raising her brow as her beautiful eyes washed over the boy.

"I didn't know, you're smart."

"How dare you!" Anger oozed out in a layer through her voice snapping most of the students' attention. However, the whole class didn't pay any heed to them as they knew Annabeth was probably the twenty-fifth girl of the college who was going to be dumped by South Hill college's number one asshole; Samuel Johnson—of course, after their several one-night stands, that is.

Samuel took a deep breath and looked at her with an even lazier gaze. He was tired of reciting the words all over again. "Annabeth, I'm sure, we had fun but I guess...it's over."

The last bell rang announcing the classes were done for the day. The students should go to their respective places but they gathered around the two famous personalities of the college expecting some new drama.

He got up to his six feet two inches towering over a frozen Annabeth. Her expression was hard to decipher as the muscles from her jaw twitched in anger while her walnut green eyes shrunk as if in any moment a stream would flow down from them. She was a beauty and an egotistical creature but when it comes to the most wanted bad-boy—'one of the' as there were several in South Hill—of the college, he was in a league higher than her.

He was The Johnson from the Johnson brothers. Youngest of the five siblings, son of Merrick Johnson of Johnson group and technologies and the jerk-est of them all. With his black hair and a small beauty spot above his right eyebrow, he was the lingerie-reaping bad boy without any bikes and tattoos.

He never liked tattoos.

He looked at his watch; it was four and he had a meeting.

"I'm busy. Move!" He said as he took his bag over his shoulder.

"I'm not done with you!" Annabeth snarled, eyes turning red.

"But I am, sweetheart." Samuel didn't smirk nor he was fond of making fun of a girl after spending their nights together. He was simply bored as always. He certainly didn't want any relationship and as far as he knew, he had made it clear before their first night. After two weeks—which was the longest relationship he had—when Annabeth started to get attached with him, he decided to get through this one as well.

"I am the daughter of the Mayor! You can't just fuck me and go away!" She shouted making his earbuds throb painfully. Same speech; same technique over and over again as the last girl was a famous-some-sort-of-business man's daughter he didn't even remember the name of, shouted it as well.

He let out another sigh and put his hands in his pockets while leaning against his desk. Fatigue slowly took a tour on his body as this week he had cleaned his whole apartment and now another bothersome situation had occurred. Nonetheless, this conversation was getting on his nerves. Normally he was a very patient man but he didn't like the fact that she sounded as if he used her—it was partially true, however. Annabeth was one of that many girls who liked to be pampered with gifts, compliments and of course, various relationships. While with Samuel, she had already two other people on her to-do list and Samuel was well aware of that. However, she had no inkling that he knew of her shenanigans.