A/n

Hey, it's Haruka and welcome again!!!

Before I begin the introduction part, let me tell you how happy I am as you've chosen this story. Thank you for that.

WARNING :

1- Steamy content not for innocent eyes: Err... I didn't know, I would write steamy content but I've tried my best. I have gathered experiences from the web and from other things *ahem *ahem (I don't want to go deeper into this topic, thank you very much)

2- Slow-burn Romance : I have to warn you as first few chapters are slow. I had to build the setting, their lives. Swallow it up please.

3- Irritating Characters : They will feel a bit weak and cliche at the beginning because we all are weak unless we find someone to walk our paths with.

4- Age difference : The female character is older than the male... I find it interesting while they both will grow alongside complementing each other. But some of you may feel it as taboo or uninteresting... It's okay... If you don't want to read it. You have been warned though.

5- Has their own demons : Both of them have come from different family background and different status. So, there are a few conflicts...

6- Flaws : They both are filled with flaws. Low-self esteem, bullies, family conflicts, sibling rivalry, misunderstandings, fighting, everything is there... But as I like my characters(especially, in a romance book) a bit weak at the beginning then grow as they process, I made them irrational in a few things.

7- I could not find good names for fictional cities... Just bear with it.

I hope first few chapters won't bore you much... Hoping so... X)

Lastly: Don't forget to vote and comment. I love to see what you guys think... ;) Don't shy away, I don't judge... And don't feel shy to give steamy contents a read, everyone is hormonal...