part 3

Taehyung pov:
Day- Tuesday: 4/14
Time- 12 pm

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"mmm, what time is it"

I look at the alarm clock and noticed that it was 12 pm

"Dam! I'm late for work!"

I rush to the bathroom to get ready but then I realized what happened yesterday.

"oh wait, I don't have to go. I was already planning on going back to Seoul"

I laid back on my bed and looked for flights to Seoul.
I mean, I like it here in America but the only reason I came here was because Jennie begged me to go with her. I didn't even get to say goodbye to....ugh he probably doesn't even remember me.
Plus he probably already made up his life with...

Why did it have to be you?
It doesn't matter now. I'm going to free myself from everything here and take a plane back home.

I will finally get to see everyone....

I just hope they're still all together.

It won't hurt to try to call them...

Jimin pov:
Day- Wednesday: 4/15
Time- 12 am

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"mmm, Yoongi please turn off your phone"

"ugh, who can be calling at this hour" 

I slowly started to get up but I noticed the confusion in his face.

"It's not my phone...Where's your phone?"

"I don't know, I don't even use it much"

The ringing continued till he finally found it.

"Who is TaeTae!?"

"Who??"

I got up and saw the screen...No...it can't be...he left a long time ago...with that...

"Ahhhh!!!"

"What the hell Jimin!?"

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!"

After throwing my phone to the wall, I left the bedroom and locked myself up in the bathroom.

"Who is he!!?"

Yoongi kept banging on the door until he got the key from the bedroom to open it. He has it since I can't be really trusted to be left completely alone.

I was scared he was going to continue yelling but he noticed that I was crying.

"Who ever he is, I won't let them hurt you" he says as he hold me tight.

He might seem like a bad guy but he truly isn't. He's the sweetest guy, and only does what's best for me.

"I love you Jiminie"

and with that I fell asleep in his arms, I felt safe and warm...I love it when he's like this. I just wish he was always like this with me...

To be continued
Okay it's 11/21/2020 and guess what?
Schools are closed again o^o
I'm glad since it's getting cold out
But this story is up to 14 parts so far so, please enjoy them I worked hard on them.

Finished: 6/11/2020
Published: N/A

Lots of love, Ash<3