Part 13

Jimin pov
Day-Friday 4/17
Time- 8 pm

"What show do you want to watch Yoongi"

"Um I'm not sure, I'm really tired"

"Do you want to sleep now"

"Yea"

"Good night Yoongi"

I was a little surprised but he was tired so I didn't want to annoy him. I turned off the TV and watched YouTube on my phone. The lights were already off so I didn't have to worry about Yoongi telling me to turn something off. I know he gets upset if I wake him up from his sleep so I just have to keep quiet. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day. I'm going to be with all my friends and finally show that Yoongi isn't a bad guy. I can't wait.

Taehyung pov
Time- 6 am

"Ugh what time is it?"
I look around my bed for my phone and saw that it was 6 in the morning. I couldn't sleep well again. I mean yea, I had fun with everyone and was happy but...I'm so nervous. How is Jimin going to react to the fact that I'm back?
Will he run way? Will he ignore everyone because of me?

It's to much for me to handle so I'll just take a shower. When I walked out into the hallway I saw Jungkook creeping out of the kitchen.

"Shhh" he whispered

I just smirked at him and walked to the bathroom. He's kinda lucky that Jin didn't find him. The problem now is seeing how to turn the shower on. I hope I don't break anything.

~20 minutes later~

"Morning Taehyung"

"Oh morning Jin"

"Are you hungry? Everyone is already eating"

"Yea I could eat"

"Great"

He was about to walk off but I hold his hand to stop him.

"Hyung can I ask you something"

"Yea what happen, is it the room?"

"No the room is fine, it's just that I'm worried"

"Ohh Is it about-"

"Yea, I don't know how he's going to react"

"Don't worry about it, it's going to be fine"

"Okay Hyung"

"Let's go eat now, today isn't the day for sadness"

"Okay hyung"

After going to my room and laying down my towel on my bed, I brushed my hair a bit and walked into the dinning room.

"Morning Taehyung" Hoseok said while taking a bite of his waffle.

"Did you sleep well" Namjoon asked while placing down a plate of pancakes.

"Oh I slept well" I say while sitting down next to Jungkook.

"You really need new clothes hyung" Jungkook said while pointing to my shirt.

"Haha, I think I do" I say while getting a plate of pancakes.

"We should all go shopping tomorrow, right baby" Jin says as he's taking his seat next to Namjoon.

"Sure but are you guys going to stay here long?" He asks Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Are you kidding, we will be your neighbors soon!" Hoseok said with excitement.

"Really!" Jin says with shock.

"Yea hyung, we didn't want to live far and I don't think we all can live with you" Jungkook said while taking a bite of his food.

"Wow this is so exciting, we need to announce everything at the party later on" Jin said while holding Namjoon hand.

I was kinda nervous about everything but I couldn't let them be worried about me, they need to be happy.

I just hope he's going to be okay with everything.

To be continued

O.o will it turn out okay or will he hide?

fInD oUt NeXt TiMe Iņ DrAgOn BaLl- okay I'll stop there xD

I thought of the joke and wanted to put it in, but yea I think I left this off in a good spot...right???

Anyway sorry for the short chapter but I don't want to try to hard cause I know I can end up not liking my results at the end

Finished: 7/13/2020
Yea up my next chapter has a pretty big after this one but I'll be doing this instead of adding the date of the publishing date

"Time, it may seem like things go slow but they surly go fast"
-my thoughts

Lots of love, Ash o3o