Part 4

Taehyung pov
Day- Tuesday: 4/14
Time- 12: 21 pm

"I hope you can answer Jiminie..."

●Taehyung Flashback to 5 years ago●

"Come on TaeTae, we're going to be late!" he says with a smile.

"I'm coming I just needed to get the gift"

"You promise never to leave my side and as my best friend you have to keep it"

I looked down on  him, wow...was he always this cute. I just kissed him on his forehead and noticed him blush.

"Alright as your best friend I won't leave your side, I promise Jiminie" I said as I smiled at him.

It hurts when he just calls me as his best friend but just being able to be this close to him is okay...

3 hour later

"I'm good"

"Oh please just say yes"

"I'm sorry I...."

●End of Flashback●

I think after seeing him kiss Yoongi like it was nothing, I just said yes to Jennie. I mean I kinda liked her and finally got to talk to her at Namjoon birthday party.

That was the last day I remember all of us being all together at one place.

After his party, Jin and Namjoon moved in together and were doing so many things together. Hoseok and Jungkook both went to a dance school that they worked very hard for...Jimin was supposed to go but...I don't know what happen...I know that he always wanted to go with them and...I know that being here was just a mistake.

I broke that Promise...I wasn't supposed to leave his side...but I did...all for what...to be left alone.

"Hello??"

"Jin hyung!!"

"Taehyung!?"

"I'm coming back home...do you guys mind if I crash at your place for a bit?"

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING, OF COURSE YOU'RE WELCOME HERE, AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED"

"Um..Taehyung it's me Namjoon, when are you going to be here??"

"I'll call you guys again when I get off the plane, I still have to drive to the airport"

"Nah man, call us when your flight only has 4 hours left so I can go pick you up"

"Thanks hyung"

"No problem and thanks for making Jin clean, I really didn't want to"

"Haha, your welcome, I'll call you again soon"

"Okay bye, drive safely"

*beep*

"They truly haven't changed"
"I can't wait to be back home"

I packed everything that was mine and handed the keys to the main desk. Last night, through text, I told a few friends that I will be going back home but most of them just got mad at me. I didn't care thought, they were all truly friends of Jennie.

I quit my job at her business, well her future business, her father still runs the company.
Great man and he was very happy that I was heading back home, he already knew that I wasn't into his daughter as much as before but still loved the way I worked.

I gathered my money...well the money I had left that Jennie didn't take. I didn't care though. I still had enough money to survive back home.

"Are you Mr. Kim"

"Yes"

"oh, well if you want to take that plane we should probably hurry"

"Oh yes!"

And just like that, I was leaving this life behind to go back to my old life with all my friends.

I just...hope to see them all again.

To be continued

I finished this on 6/11/2020
Yea...during the summer I was writing a lot...but now I hope you guys can see them and enjoy them.

Published: 11/21/2020

"Time goes by fast, so if you have someone special in mind go for it before it's too late"
-my thoughts

Lots of love, Ash <3