Part 6

Yoongi pov
Day- Wednesday: 4/15
Time- 3 pm

I felt bad for Jimin. I didn't really know him well until I ran into him at the mall. After that day, he started to want to hang out more and I started to slowly like him.

I just hope he's doing okay...I really need to hurry if I want to go home early to see him.

Jimin pov

"Come on Jiminie, stay a little longer"

"No, I really have to go back home"

"Why, you can stay just for a bit" Jin said while trying to hold me.

"Come on baby, we still need to go grocery shopping" Namjoon said as he grabbed his keys.

"Fine but let's drop Jimin first" Jin said as he grab his phone and wallet.

"You okay with that Jimin?" Namjoon asked as he opened the door.

"Yes, let's go"

"Okay"

We walked out and took the elevator down to the garage. I normally don't like to be left alone at the house but today I really wanted to be home. After seeing my old room I wanted to destroy everything. I can't believe I had so many pictures... out of all people why him.

"Jimin, we're going to have a little get together soon, you and yoongi can come to greet someone that's coming back" Jin said as he was marking stuff down on his calendar.

"Um I will ask Yoongi if he wants to go"

"Okay, I'll text you when day is"

"Okay hyung"

"Jiminie what happen to your phone, normally you would be on it" Namjoon asked as he took a turn"

"Umm I..broke it"

"Did he-"

"No! I was mad and threw it at the wall"

The car was silent...they know Yoongi isn't always...the best person. But after the many time's I came to their home crying, they really aren't a fan of him.

"Um Jimin we're here"

"Oh..thank you guys"

I got out their car and waved them goodbye.
I slowly walked back to the apartment and when I finally got back inside, I remembered that I was supposed to make Yoongi favorite food again!

"Great!"

I rush around the kitchen to make it but at one point I just broke down and started crying...I don't know why but I really just wanted to break down.

Yoongi pov

I rushed back home but when I opened the door, I just saw Jimin on the floor crying.

"Jimin!, what happened"

"I...I...I'm sorry" he said while crying more.

When I looked around the kitchen, I noticed that he was trying to make my favorite food.

"Oh Jiminie, it's okay, I'll make food for us today" I said while carrying him to our bedroom.

"Really" he said while giving me his puppy eyes.

I couldn't resist him when he does that...he's just..

"Haha, Yoongi that tickles" he said while laughing a bit.

"Shhh" I said while kissing his cheek.

50 minutes later

"mmm Yoongi turn off the lights" he says while hiding under the covers.

"Okay baby, sleep well" I said while turning off the lights and walking out the bedroom.

I normally don't leave him alone while he sleeps, but I told him was making food for us. When I got the food ready for the stove, I left it alone for a bit with a lid on.

I walked around and found Jimin broken phone.

"Oh right.."

Well I know Jimin really likes to be on his phone, but he's asleep.

I walked back to the bedroom and noticed that he was still sleeping.

"Yea I can go" I said to myself as I rush to grab my the keys and left the apartment quietly.

Jimin pov

      ●Flashback to 9 years ago●

"Taehyung you really need to help me"

"With?"

"I never got my first kiss and I really like this guy and...I don't want to mess it up"

He looked up from his book and put it down.

"You sure Jimin?"

"Yes, I need to know, to the count of 3"

"1"
"2"
"Jiminie, you positive"

I just gave him a nod. I don't know why but my heart was racing.

I closed my eyes and he did it.

I opened my eyes and noticed he was blushing a bit.

"Can we.."

We did...again...again...and again. I couldn't help myself I just wanted to continue.

●End of Flashback●

"No more!"

I...I...I have to forget you again.

To be continued ^-^
Wow...I hope you are enjoying this the same way I enjoy writing these stories

"Don't leave them at that there worst moment, you don't want them to remember you like that. Instead let them remember you with those good memories you both had"
-my thoughts

Finished: 6/12/2020
Lots of love, Ash o3o