Part 12

Taehyung pov
Day- Friday 4/17
Time- 3pm

"Namjoon! What's in this room?"

"Oh it's Jimin old room, I think Jin cleared out though"

I do remember Jimin living in this room. It was the first time I...

"Can I walk in"

"Sure, go ahead"

When I walked in, it felt like going down memory lane. It still looked the same from the last time I came over to pick him up.
All the pictures we took together and the stuffed animals I got for him on his birthday's.

There's one picture that stood out the most. It was placed on the mirror and it was both us at the beach. We went their for my filming project. It was fun and the first time I was brave enough to hold his hand.

"Wait could it still be here?" I whispered.

I look all over the room for the hidden box we made together to hide things from Jin and I finally found it under the bed. It had the old camera that I bought for Jimin to use when we would do crazy or werid things. I was litte worried that that the memory card would be gone but it was still inside. Before turning it on I remembered what happen when I left.

"Why didn't he destroy the pictures?"

I looked by the mirror more and saw just a few pictures ripped on the dresser. It was mostly just pictures of me but...it hurt. I love him so much but I caused him so much pain.

"Namjoon!, is Jimin coming tomorrow?" I asked while peeping my head out to the hallway.

"Oh yea and his boyfriend as well, you remember him right!" Namjoon asked.

"Oh..yea!"

I looked around the room and decided to grab a box from my room. I took a deep breath and slowly took down every picture of us. One by one I placed them nicely in the box and took anything that evolved me. When I was done with the pictures, I took the stuffed animals that I gave him. After all that, the room looked empty. It looked werid so I put a few plants and fixed the bed. It looked better now. I walked back to my room with the box and kept by my bed. I didn't know what to do with them yet but I'll keep them their for now.

"Taehyung are you hungry? Jin's back home"

"Um sure I could eat"

"Oh there's guest as well"

"Really? Who?"

When I walked out I was surprised.

"Welcome back Taehyung!"

"Kookie!, Hoseok!"

I ran up to them and hugged them tightly.

"I missed you all"

"Me too, it's nice to be back here" Jungkook said while sitting down on the couch.

"Yea and it's relaxing as well" Hoseok said while placing a few groceries on the dinner table.

"Taehyung! You have to tell me everything, how is it over there in America?" Jungkook said while dragging me to sit next to him.

"Well I guess, I could tell you guys everything now"

And just like that, I spent the whole afternoon telling everyone how "great" my life was over at America. I told them how the first few weeks was hard for me and how Jennie didn't help me at all. I had to learn on my own. I told them that life was hard if you couldn't communicate well. I mentioned how Jennie cheated on me and how I left her on our "date". They laughed and were surprised by everything.
After that I mentioned a few good stories like how good the food was while showing a few pictures and that there was a few good parks and beaches to take pictures at.

"Wow, I really want to go see those parks" Jungkook said.

"especially the food" Namjoon said while holding his stomach.

"The foods ready, we can all eat" Jin said while petting Namjoon hair.

"Yes!" We all said while rushing to the kitchen to wash up.

I was really hungry after seeing all those old pictures of food I had on my phone.

"I'm happy you're back" Hoseok said while patting my back.

"You have to tell me more about the places you visited" Jungkook said while getting on my back.

"Really? How old are you" I said while laughing.

"It doesn't matter, now go to the dinning room!"

"Yes sir!"

I ran into the dinning room with Jungkook on my back and everyone was laughing. After a long time, I finally didn't feel alone. I was with my family. Just missing one more person.

I hope to see you soon Jimin

To be continued

As I'm editing (to the best I can)
I'm just listening to some love songs like "Put your head on my shoulder" and If that doesn't get you in the feelings then...idk :p

But this story is one of my proud works. I hope you are enjoying this book so far T-T

Finished: 7/13/20

"You don't need their approval,
BE THAT BAD BITCH YOU KNOW YOU ARE, Their opinion doesn't matter"
-my thoughts

Lots of love, Ash 🤗