Chapter 1 || Her first year

Y/n Rosalie Lupin was waiting on platform 9¾ with her older brother Remus Lupin, he was older by a year and they were quite close but they drifted a bit last year.

They were sitting on their trunks at the station playing a muggle game called eye spy, they were half-bloods and they lived playing it.

"Hey rem?" She asked.

"Yessss." He said as he wrote things in his journal.

"Your a 2nd year this year right?"

"Yes, what's your point?" He asked with an eyebrow raised as he placed his book down.

"Can I sit with you then?" He then put his book down and faced his full attention at his younger half.

"No, my friends are- well, let's just say they aren't the 'well behaved' type of kids and they'd be a bad influence." He explained.

"Is that why the Matron almost had a fit everytime Dumbledore sent a letter home?".

"Exactly." He simply said before returning to his book

y/n grew bored but decided to leave her brother but as she looked up she seen a boy with circular glasses come tumbling through the wall and he fell with his things falling beside him.

She quickly got up and helped pick up his books and belongings he picked up his owl cage and trunk. "Are you alright?" She asked him kindly, he wiped his glasses and realised there was a small crack in them.

"Eh, I'll manage. What your name?" He asked changing the subject.

"Y/n Rosalie Lupin, pleasure to meet you." She said extending a hand, although she noticed he hesitated.

"Wait wait wait. Are you Remus' sister?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Oh, I didn't know he was that well-known around here but yes i am his sister." She say. "He's right over here if you want to see him."

"Yes! I uh- i mean yes please." He said the last bit more quietly. She led him over to her brother who received a bone crushing hug off the boy who's name she learned to be James Potter.

The two of them spoke and caught up about what happened over the summer but Y/n simply watched the entrance of the platform and scanned all the familiar faces from seeing them last year.

Then a boy who looked like he had long thick black hair walked in with a trolley cart and three other people, two older people she beloved to be his parents and a younger one who looked the same age as herself.

The boy with long black hair ran straight to Remus and gave him a large bear hug from behind, Remus jumped a bit but soon realised it was another one of his friends, Sirius Black.

"Boys, this is my sister, Y/n Lupin." Remus said, she gave a small smile and a nod and Sirius grabbed her hand and shook it which shocked her at first.

"Good to meet ya, I'm Sirius Black." He said enthusiastically.

"Same goes." She said through laughs at the boys excitement. She looked around to see if the same younger boy from before had come over but instead he stood by his parents who told him something then left.