Anzar: Mate

Author's Note: The following chapter is sexually explicit

Author's Note: The following chapter is sexually explicit. This is a warning to sensitive readers or minors.

Anzar blinked awake, with a strange warmth and weight pressing onto his chest furrowing his brow. The sweet scent of Molly tantalized his nose, and he smiled, twisting to kiss her temple. Memories returned, and he lifted the blanket to admire the swell of her bare breasts with her darker nipples that had tormented him from the moment her cloth had parted to reveal a pale globe. He ran a fingertip along her forearm thrown across his waist, until he stroked her breast and a hardening nipple.

His breath caught even as his tongue moistened. After tormenting her nipple, he trailed his fingers up her throat to pinch her chin, tilting her head for his kiss. He nibbled on her bottom lip and swept his tongue across her lips, until she gasped. Then he plunged in, letting the heat of joy and need engulf his chest and spread to his loins pulsing a morning greeting.

He groaned, the sweetness of her mouth too much but too little, and he shifted, rolling her over until he pinned her beneath him. He nestled his arousal between her thighs, pressing into the heated femininity that had driven him wild the night before. He doubted he would ever get enough of her sighs, moans, and whimpers.

Pushing away until he was on all fours, he swirled a nipple into his mouth for a hard suck. She moaned in her sleep and spread her thighs to accommodate him. His hips slid down, dipping his arousal into her wet heat. He nipped and sucked his way from breast to breast, from nipple to nipple until she writhed beneath him. His control trembled his limbs, and it took much of his focus not to thrust into her, to bury himself in a single movement.

Her ragged breathing shuddered her chest, and when she buried her fingers in his hair, he knew she was awake.

"Morning, Anzar."

He sucked her nipple deep into his mouth before releasing it with a pop. "Morning, my mate."

Rising to slash his mouth across hers, he slid his fingers along the dip in her waist, over the curve of her hip and into the warmth between her legs. She whimpered, twirling her hips against the hard length of his arousal. He closed his eyes on a groan, holding himself still until he had gained control.

She tapped his shoulder, and he shifted away, releasing her plump lips to arch a brow.

"Roll onto your back."

He frowned. "Why?" This was how the adebas taught him to mate. Did Molly not like it? Had he done something wrong?

"Trust me, big guy." Her brown eyes warmed with love for him, and he found himself dropping beside her on the bed. She grinned and crawled over him, nipping, and sucking on his nipple, swirling her tongue in his ear which tore a growl from him and bobbed his manhood. As she licked her way down his chest, along the dips and ridges of his stomach to his arousal, his breathing grew shallow as fire consumed his insides.

Then her breath warmed his ballack below his manhood, and sharp darts of delicious need sent tingles along his arousal.

"You have one big one," she said, licking and fondling his ballack until the need to find paradise twitched and swirled his hips. He buried his fingers into the bedding, holding his body as still as possible. He wanted to toss her onto the bed and thrust into her.

She ran a fingertip along his arousal, over his liela ridging the length. Each stroke burned need, rattled his control, and he rumbled, unable to halt the vibrations traveling up his throat.

"Molly, please." Lust shredded his voice, and he rasped the words.

"What are these, Anzar?" She continued to stroke him, unaware he was close to exploding. "They feel amazing when you thrust in and out of me."

His eyelids stuttered closed at the mental image and the memory of the sensation mating her drew from deep within him.

"Please, my mate. I can't wait any longer."

She nodded, but instead of lying beside him, she climbed on top of him, rubbing her heated core against him. He shuddered, trying to smother a groan.

Then she impaled herself on him with excruciating slowness. Her channel cinched around his manhood. He parted his lips, arching his back as she lowered herself until he was buried to the hilt.

She moaned, and her fingers kneaded his chest. As wonderful as this felt, he needed more.

She must have sensed it, because she circled her hips and rode him, back and forth. His eyes widened at the tingling darts shooting to the head of his manhood, along his liela to his spasming ballack. She grabbed his hands and held them to her breasts as she arched and writhed, her breathing growing ragged, and her cheeks flushed.

Her whimpers and moans merged into gasps, and she cried out, with a wave of heat engulfing his manhood. He sat up, looped an arm around her and thrust upward, so close to paradise that he couldn't lie still another second. He roared, latching his lips to her neck to suck the taste of her skin into his mouth.

Fire burned, flowed, shooting darts of delicious pleasure that flooded his body with trembling, gasping joy. "Mother, I love you, Molly." His voice was hoarse from the bliss she'd shown him, or from the overwhelming love he had for her. He didn't know. She was his, and that was all he cared about.

"I love you too, my mate." She curled into his embrace, feathering kisses along his neck and jawline as she rubbed her fingers over his chest. "Did you like that?"

"Yes, very much so, but I love everything you do, temaar." He rolled her onto her back to gather her close, needing to kiss her. Last night, when she had slipped her tongue in his mouth for the first time, as he had seen Amy and Grax do, Anzar had known she had chosen him.

She moaned, scraping her nails across his scalp. When he released her to press a kiss to her nose, she smiled. "You've mastered the French kiss, Anzar."

He beamed. "I'm glad, for I wish to drive you as wild as you do me."

"You've succeeded." She threw her arms around him, burying her face against his chest. "Don't ever stop loving me, Anzar, and I will promise the same to you."

He stilled and leaned back to cup her cheek. "Our love is eternal, temaar, this I will vow."

And he believed it.

"Would you like to share a hot shower with me, Molly?" He brushed hair off her temple, trying to memorize the moment.

The smile she blessed him with was as beautiful as always. "I thought you would never ask."

"